Sunday, July 11, 2021

Half A Million Views

My heart is full. (I never thought I’d say that!)  

Episode 1 of Daddy Love has super-exceeded my expectations with 500,000 views to-date in YT, after 3 weeks of launch. Episode 2, launched yesterday evening, has clocked in 110,000 views in less than 24 hours. 

It just seems that this story of mine resonates with more people, much more than I thought. I was going to be happy if ep 1 garnered 100,000 views. That was already a milestone for me. But it has far surpassed that. Thanks to all those who viewed.

The comments have been mostly positive and encouraging. And there are even international audiences seeking subtitles in other languages. 

I can’t thank enough the actors, director, DOP, the crew, the enablers, the publisher for making this happen. 



The tale has been told. Celo Sy is humbled and grateful to those who wanted to hear, and watch, this story.