Tuesday, June 2, 2009

masahista lover


i just had another massage, this time from a guy we will call hiro. my friend immediately referred this one to me because he 'puts out'... and is blessed with a power tool. soon enough, i established linkage and set the appointment.

hiro looked okay. im a bit surprised because i never really expect much. and he turned out to be quite a talker (which would be a turn-off if i was into serious massage). ang gaan kasi ng loob ko sa iyo, he gushes. soon enough, the tease starts. and i start responding, specially when i was face down and he was working my back from overhead (from my head). as he would reach for my butt for the massage, i was feeling his power tool on my head. and i could feel it go from soft to semi-soft to... you get the picture.

meanwhile, his hands are lingering in my a-hole area, teasing me. and when i could resist anymore, i raised my head to be face-to-c**k, a very stiff c**k. sir tapusin muna natin ang masahe. he said lightly, definitely not to offend me.

while on my back now, he would occasionally kiss me on the lips as i looked at him massage my hands and arms. para tayong magsyota noh? hahaha and when he finally finishes, he gets on top and starts kissing me. and from there, the extra service started... but not in the conventional way.

upon consumation, we were just in an embrace. parang ang saya-saya mong kasama. pwede ba kitang tawagin daddy? hehehe i laughed and agreed. and since then he''s been a regular texter.

im looking at my history and have noticed about four masseurs who have liked me in a special way. just the other day, i visited the spa i used to frequent. and francis (one of them) was around. kailan ako matutulog sa condo mo? he whispered. hayaan mo, i-set natin.

then there was this other post of mine. he eventually was the one whom i de-flowered, upon his request.

so what is it about me and masahistas? im thinking they like me because i treat them as i treat friends. perhaps they dont get that a lot. anyway, i am flattered by the special way they treat me. this is what i call xxxtra service.

13 comments:

Herbs D. said...

though do you pay for it or what :-p

mackoy said...

sobrang XXXXXXXciting tlaga pag may XXXXXXtra service on the side. bwahahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

I really like reading your posts. You seem like a really genuine person who deals with everyday problems.

Keep it up, CC.

Flipping Felipe said...

Haaaay. Sarap. Gusto ko din niyan.

closet case said...

hiya herbs. service has been rendered so i must pay!

hello mackoy. walang sinabi ang xxx

thanks sushi_pinoy. :)

hey flipping. masarap talaga. hahaha

closet case said...

hiya herbs. service has been rendered so i must pay!

hello mackoy. walang sinabi ang xxx

thanks sushi_pinoy. :)

hey flipping. masarap talaga. hahaha

closet case said...

hey ming meows. thanks for the comment. :)

Anonymous said...

What is it about you and masahistas? I am thinking they like you because of your money.

Don't be that flattered dude.

JayT said...

bro, u can share his number?

Herbs D. said...

hmm. see. i do read at your blog :-p

Unknown said...

i guess it's easier to be yourself to a total stranger. no pretensions and apprehensions. and no expectations set.

wish that life could always be that way...

Sundreams said...

Hi CC,

I'm a fairly new visitor to your blog but I've gotten addicted reading it. I've just finished 2007-2008 and not on your 2009 entries.

I have some questions though and hope we could chat soon. One of them is how to get in touch with this messeur! lol

Trying to find how to send a private message here. Just email me, if you find the time.

Anonymous said...

ok ka lang bakling???