Tuesday, October 11, 2016

MMJ6

I have a few friends who share this masahe plus predilection with me. We usually prefer home service. We rely on referrals. We like the way a masahista would subtly 'put us in the mood' without being pushy or transactional. I love the term one uses: hina-harass. LOL We would refer masahistas from time to time.

One particular guy I recall was Lloyd.

He was lean and quite plain (hmm too plain actually). He gave a good massage, which was a base qualifier. But the best thing about him was the way he would get you aroused. As you lay on your belly, he would 'reach' over to caress your dick while he worked on your thighs. I really liked the way it made me feel like he truly wanted my cock. With something like that, no negotiations. You know you are gonna end up happy.

He would then flip you over and go down on that cock. I was curious if he would ever allow me to bottom him. He seemed the type. But I never asked nor attempted. I was pretty content with really good head.

The funny side story to this is that I referred him to another friend, a friend who is exceptionally well-endowed. As in huge. He booked Lloyd once. He was amazed at the way Lloyd devoured his huge member. On their second booking, Lloyd actually sat on that pole, without any prompting. Well, with the proper protection according to my friend.

I find it funny because I never heard from Lloyd after that. It was as if he found the 'ultimate client' in my friend (or specifically his cock) so much that any other client would just pale in comparison.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Bencio said...

I'd like to meet you.

serial said...

Any recommendation for Cebu based people?:)

alen said...

pa-share naman po ng numbers ng mga naging masahhista mo. thanks.