Saturday, October 4, 2014

The PLU Catholic. The Start.

I have started to start small. I believe in letting it grow organically. Or through divine intervention.

I created a secret group in a social media network. I figured that the first step would be online, to make it less 'intimidating'. I will post some of my previous blogposts there. Then I start inviting friends and raiders who may wish to be part of it.

An online group breaks geographic boundaries, noting that some raiders who responded are not Manila-based. If you would like to be part of it, send me an email.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

taga isla said...

wanna be part of this.

Anonymous said...

Hi, can I have the e-mail address? :)

closet case said...

PM me at:

corpcloset@gmail.com

The Guy in Red Sneakers said...

Count me in. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Be assured of my prayers