Thursday, January 12, 2017

MMJ7

Kylo was another therapist referred by one of my masahe junkie friends. He told me to try him out because he gives a good massage and “open to suggestions.” LOL I know that my friend has a ‘roving hand’ when being massaged.

My expectation was quite low. I was thinking that this would probably end in a jerk-off. True enough, that first session was really just a handjob. But it was good massage, since he really is a professional working at a spa in Makati.

He was persistently sending messages asking for the next session. I was bold enough to reply that I wanted more. “Nabitin ako”. He said that he would take care of that next time.

That second session had him fulfilling his promise and more. He got sensual early on. Just as he was massaging my back, he pulled of his boxers and gave me his body-to-body massage, with licks and bites of my nape, my back and my butt. He flipped me over and started to give me head. It was good enough a blow job. I just let him work on my cock.

Then he asked whether I had rubber. I pulled one from the drawer and took out the lube, too. He wore the condom on my cock and put a lot of lube on it. I watched him pump my dick till it was really hard. Then he put lube on his anus and positioned over it. I was surprised at this turn. I hadn’t fucked in a while. And I didn’t even have to ask for it. What a giver!

He winced as he slowly lowered his hips. It was hot and tight inside. I don't usually enjoy this position. I have this fear that my poor dick will get broken if the guy puts his entire weight on an improperly inserted penis! Usually, I turn soft because of that. Luckily this time, it was stiff and ready. I think this unexpected penetration excited me beyond fear. Who would have thought I'd get to fuck during a massage? Without any haggling?

Soon, I was so into it. It has been a while. I went from one position to another. It just turned me on so much.

When it was all over, we were both so exhausted. All the relaxation from the massage gone! But I wasn't complaining. He kept his end of the bargain and more.

"Please don't tell Sir ____. " he whispered. "Of course not." I reassured him.

Needless to say, he became a regular. And I started to crave for a fuck as part of the extra service.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sir saan sa makati yung spa? wanna try him too.

alen said...

pa-share naman po ng number niya. thanks.

Anonymous said...

Yo sir baka pwede malaman kung san sya? Want to try his services too.