Sunday, January 22, 2017

MMJ8

I'll call this the Z therapists posts. It started with Lanz, referred by a friend of a friend. He lived nearby so it was easy to set up. He was quite attractive, tall, lanky but with a beer belly. He was more 'mature' (meaning old by masahista). His massage was good since he had worked in a spa. He also was quite endowe. He didn't mind giving blowjobs, though being straight, you know that he wasn't into it. He wasn't always available so he referred his nephew Jenz one time.

Jenz is attractive - "artistahin". Also tall, with pretty boy looks, you would wonder why this guy is even doing this. Unfortunately, his massage was really poor. His ES was really just him allowing you to suck his average dick. The looks were not enough to compensate for poor service. But I have to admit I tried him twice, only to see if anything would improve. Unfortunately, no changes registered.

During this time, I received an anonymous text offering massage services. He introduced himself as Jenz' cousin Renz. Boy was he insistent! It took me months to be convinced to try his services.

Eventually, among the three relatives, Renz became the regular. He was also tall (must be in the genes) with a good, lean build. He wasn't as attractive as Jenz or maybe even Lanz. But he made up for it down there where it was really sizeable. He also was the most active, giving head and kissing.

He became the default masahista I could refer to when friends ask for referrals. But the biggest problem was his sheer kakulitan. He messaged incessantly. That is just a turn-off that I had to just stop responding. And even my friends have complained about how makulit he turned out to be. I stopped referring him nor booking him.

Eventually, I heard that Lanz and Jenz both stopped giving massage services. Only Renz continued. I wonder how he looks now, though. It has been years.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

ODH said...

Hey! I didn't know this blog is still active! Di ko napapansin sa tweets mo yung updates, meron pala hehe
Having fun reading the MMJ series :) for I am one too hehe.
Hope to hear more from you! (In person? lol)

alen said...

pa-share naman ng number po niya. thanks.

Anonymous said...

Can i get his number kahit makulit? Haha