Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Buhay Pandemia: Marking Time since Lockdown



 Last year, I bought a new ref for my place. The old one was moved to the beach house, where ‘good stuff retire’, as c3 puts it. This new ref happens to have laminated glass on its surface, perfect for writing reminders using a non-permanent marker.

I marked the first day of Work From Home, WFH, March 16, imposed during the lockdown. I was feeling ‘imprisoned’ and wanted to ‘mark the days’ till release. Eventually, the calendar evolved to track my workout progress during the lockdown, including supplements I have taken and diets I have tried. 

I didn’t imagine then that I would end 2020 still in GCQ. Sigh.

I’ve wiped it clean since January 1. I still don’t know whether I will continue marking time for this year.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss the blogs of the last decade. I wish they would make a comeback.