Thursday, December 31, 2020

It’s Just Another Eve

 And just like, the most unpredictable, stressful, challenging year ever will come to pass soon.


I am feeling blah on the last few hours of the year. It’s my first year in my new work and I did not hit my numbers. For the first time ever, my December was pre-occupied with running after those numbers, up till Dec. 29, the last working day for client.


Because of all the restrictions on movement, and my own paranoia, I did not shop for gifts. But I remain unapologetic. #sorrynotsorry


My only consolation - my trips to the beach house. When the restrictions eased, I had to make sure I could visit and just relax. The sunsets, the full moons, the glimmering waters in the early afternoon, made me hang on to my sanity.




My personal projects, of course, also kept me grounded. I disposed of one property and bought another. And preparing for the turnover of another. Then one final project cooked up in a totally different direction, but spilling over to Jan 2021. 


So tomorrow will be just another day. I’ve learned to take things a day at a time even as I make all these plans. How does that work? LOL 


But I still need to say this, with all sincerity: Have a good 2021, peeps. 

No comments: