Sunday, November 26, 2023

Hawaii this time around

Late post. Post-visit to Honolulu. My 2nd time, a duty trip this time.

Back in 2009, the visit was purely personal. I stayed at Bill and Gordon’s place. That was my first vacation after breaking up with ex. And I was deep into the single life. At that time, I was flirting heavily with this guy online - Marlon. But that turned out to be a dud. LOL. This visit, Bill reminded me of Blaine, a local I met in my last visit. I remember we went as far as making out. But that was it.


This time, as part of work, I went through some touristy stuff, mainly arranged for the clients. Duke’s for lunch. Lobster and Steak Dinner on a sunset cruise. Macadamia Farm. Giovanni’s Shrimp Truck. Polynesian Cultural Center’s Theme Park, Buffet dinner and theater. Waikele Premium Outlet shopping. Hys Steak House. I extended a few days to hang out with Bill and Gordon. And just my luck that Gordon was celebrating his birthday during that time. I was glad to have joined him for that.


Aside from the shopping lOL, the best part was hanging out at Waikeke Beach waiting for the sunset. And I had the best sunset view on my last day. Aside from hot, hot guys everywhere. What a treat. 





I wonder if I’ll get to come back for a 3rd time.




No comments: