Sunday, August 30, 2020

Buhay Pandemya:




cc: I have started exercising my cursive writing skills. I got this Augmented Paper system from Montblanc that allows me to write freehand, upload to my iPad and ‘translate’ into text. It is far from perfect, as you will see in the post below. But rather than edit the text, I am leaving it as is. And letting you figure out what I am actually trying to say. LOL Reading it now makes me wonder if you’ll actually get what I mean. The editing is hilarious at times. The writing is also saved as jpg so you can refer to that... if you can read my handwriting. 

They have now required face shields over face marks. Maybe in the future, this may even extend to fuel-body PPE, all of us looking like astronauts. Is this another of nature's way of showing cis implications of our obsessions with physical beauty as Hallow and truly tumeaningless?


Our fruity has deified all these blessed with physical beauty, symmetrical facial features, etc. We truly worship beauty, and uneld gladly throw money just so we can keep on staring and admiring. Yee nature has always reminded as of the fleeting nature of beauty in the passing of time. all of that passes. Yet we have remained deaf. Beauty, and its anpaxeim Youth, you enshrined. Old and ageing. crudeness, being plain and ordinary take me place or blue. Sidi gene. wit. wisdom are reduced to price-to-haves, maybe.


Suddenly, as much as 60-702 of the face are covered in our day-to-day physical transactions (or peal-wired). Suddenly there is no way, except magle & exceptionally beautiful eyes, that one can judge face value. We are forced to have to listen to each other as we talk. In the physical world, we could we finger judge fared on fist 'physical 'ingressions. I'm que our basis comed force as to still lurk for physical beauty, like in the way I described the eyes earlier, u find other proxies for it like hair, body, clothes, etc. and we would still miss the point of going beyond the physical. But from, we are reduced to a shires of face. Perhaps for some of us, we will start & devalue holes and physical attractiveness and start to aggravate what is "invisible t the eye."





 

No comments: