Wednesday, May 30, 2007

i hate pldt dsl


another reason i dont blog as often is that i am still on dial-up at home (eeewwww). april 27, i applied for mydsl eckeck promo (they got cute bagets as billboard boy now). until NOW, one month after, they have not installed mydsl. this is despite repeated calls to them for action and service. grrrr.
so i called up competitor globe broadband. in a day, i got the modem & handset units. tomorrow it gets activated. claimed speed is the same, price is the same. HA!

3 comments:

John Halcyon von Rothschild said...

I'll look forward to more posts from you! I do check your blog. Very entertaining! Plus I learned what an AFAM is! Ciao!

closet case said...

thanks, dude! more to cum...

Anonymous said...

PLDT myDSL has been servicing my village for a long time now but we held off getting DSL until GlobeLines came. We now have Globe DSL installed with a Wi-Fi router. Puwede nang mag-surf anywhere in the house.

Good luck with Globe. I'm hearing much more complaints against PLDT, but I'm starting to hear increased complaints against Globe. Hopefully, you'll have smooth sailing. We're having some very good service with Globe. So far. :p