Sunday, August 2, 2009

celiba-cc endeth


i really thought i could stretch it to forty days. spirit was willing... but flesh encountered temptation like no other.

legal eagle told me about him last year, a hot encounter somewhere. he gave me the number and we were texting. it didnt amount to anything. he was based in the southern tip of SLEX. and he didnt seem as interested. i checked his friendster account and was blown away by the pics. he was prime beef. and at that time, he already had 1000+ friends. (he looked like he was quite proud of the way he looked)

he was nice enough to greet me on my bday. and i did attempt to visit him down south. but too much hassle. so that was a contact that was to remain inactive... until last thur 1130pm.

i got a 'hey there' text from him, which was such a surprise. i replied with a tentative 'hi' and that started the correspondence. turns out that he's based nearer me so he's touching base with people around the area. lucky me.

and that correspondence, flirtation and all stretched to friday. and we set a date to meet up.

we were throwing questions at each other through text, attempting to get to know each other in a short span of time. one question i asked "do you have sex on the 1st date?" was answered with "only if i dont like the person as much." "because if i do, i want him to like me beyond sex." hmmm. good answer coming from a hunk like him.

perfect. im not planning to have sex either.

so we met up. he wanted to hang out in my place. no problem with that. we were having wine, good conversation when he popped the statement "lets make out". i didnt know if he was serious. and i started having nervous laughter. "im going to have to say no to that. not that you're not attractive. its just that i want to be celibate for this period. besides, that only means you actually dont like me a lot."

he went to my bedroom and took of his shirt. and revealed the massive chest and shoulders, the creamy white skin. and laid down. he motions me to sit down beside him. "whats this about"

"well, im just exercising some self-control. like i want to have sex only if i feel there's a future with the guy. i think ive had enough of casual sex with total strangers."

he looked at me, with those beautiful eyes. "im no stranger, right? and there might be a future here, right?" he teased me.

here was a person i used to just fantasize about. an image in cyberspace, with the great face and great body. here was that person, all ripe for the taking.

"i should be having sex only with my boyfriend-to-be." i gulped.

"then consider me your boyfriend for the next two hours." he pulled me close and kissed me.

and what followed was the end of a promise i wanted to keep, to be pure and chaste for a couple of weeks.

15 comments:

Herbs D. said...

me too. practicing celibacy is awesome...just when im pre-occupied hahaha

Vince said...

I'm sorry to hear that you broke your vow of celibacy. And I'm also jealous. :-P

london boy said...

hey cc!

if you were breaking a promise in exchange for a steamy night with him, it's well worth it!

i have a huge crush (more of desire really) on this guy as well!

mackoy said...

mas madaling tiisin ang hapdi ng sugat kesa sa kati ng katawan XD

Anonymous said...

juice ko kabitin at walang details! haha! kakaloka!

ONAI said...

hey cc ! and the story must continue...

dr magsasaka said...

*rolls eyeballs*

You are happy, and that's it. NO reservations.

Ming Meows said...

sapagkat tayo ay tao lamang...

joelmcvie said...

(whispering) "Pera mo lang ang habol niya, CC!"

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! Choz. =)

darkymarky said...

hey cc, i've just started reading this blog of yours since last night and i couldn't stop reading your posts, especially that of emo ones... sobrang relate eh.. anyway, i know this is not the right post to put this comment on, but just wanted to thank you for your posts. it helped me realize a lot. :)

Crap Newsman said...

Maganda talaga pag sex on the first date. Wala ng pakiyeme kiyeme pa. Go for it! You know you want to. ;)

Anonymous said...

ewan ko, sa akin pag naginvite na sa bahay, medyo ibig sabihin non may mangyayari na.

if you're dieting, would you surround yourself with chocolates?

hindi saktong analogy, but i hope you get the point. hahahaha

Jon said...

I'm actually happy for you :)

I think I can relate this line from Neil Gaiman, which struck me two nights ago while I was reading one of his short stories. It went as, "People come into your life for a reason". It's so simple, yet it's packed with a lot of thoughts waiting to be probed deeply.

Take Care, CC :)

closet case said...

hi herbs. so i take it that you havent been as successful in practicing celibacy eh? hehe

hahaha vince, you shouldnt be and i cant tell you why...

you actually know the guy so you know what i got in exchange for giving up celibacy, londonboy

love that, mackoy. so true

mahirap ang details dito, onai and anonymous

hello dr farmer. i was happy for that moment...

korek ka jan, m+m

mcvie, marami rin siyang datung. bwahahahaha

hi darkymark. many many thanks for reading the blog, honestly. you are most welcome. but really i am grateful for comments from readers like you...

narnian, he wanted to come over to my place.

hi jon. i still have to figure out why he came into my life after soooo long...

trey said...

WOOHOO!

you go, cc!