Friday, August 28, 2009

my follow-up aura reading

i originally scheduled my follow-up sitting with aura reader for my birthday a few months back. our scheds didnt match. eventually i forgot all about it, though i remained so mindful of her readings last year, particularly about meeting TOFM. and when june ended, my hopes fell. when july ended, it sank to even lower depths.

i met up with a blogger recently, first time for us to meet. as he talked about the accuracy of the readings of his prognosticator, i became curious and wanted to get the number. the funny thing, we had the same reader! it just re-affirmed my belief in aura reader.

this morning, still feeling a bit weak, i immediately booked an appointment with her for the afternoon. finally, my sitting pushed through!!!

hi cc! you're looking good! what brings you here? do you have some questions or do you just want a reading?

well i do have a question though i also am interested in getting a general reading. well.. its about lovelife...

hahahaha. kaw talaga, cc! kung sa career di ka nagpapa-reading. para sa relationship talaga!!!


she emphasized (she couldn't emphasize this more) the importance of my health. she saw a tired hazy aura around me. she insisted that i should be checked up. nothing fatal or debilitating, but still requiring immediate medical attention.

then she was able to sense my transfer of residence. she told me to put it off for early next year. i shouldn't do any movements within this year.

next year, year of the tiger, will be extremely good for me. all the stars are aligned for a fire horse! i should see most aspects of my life blossom next year.

finally, TOFM talk. i showed her the picture of him. the immediate reaction "ay gusto ko siya". kung kayo pa rin hanggang feb 25, yan na yan. that's going to be a long relationship. my heart was skipping fast.

but im still single. im not in a relationship yet with him.

you will be soon enough. mabait yan. brutally honest. im not sure parang there's another one pa for you. hmm. does his name have a letter _?

yes.

ay siya na nga. yan na. sige uwi ka na. hahaha you will like what you see (in him). and he will like what he will see (in you). you'll need to be quite directive and straightforward with him. you have to tell him what you expect.


there's going to be a constant irritant, an ex of his. he's going to have a hard time letting this guy go. only because he feels that it should be the other one who should stop seeing him. and he looks up to him. sophisticated raw.

otherwise, mabait siya. basta before you commit, you should specify that you won't tolerate this ex. in no uncertain terms. he needs to be told that. he's a player. just like you. hahaha but that shouldnt be a problem. his zodiac sign is perfect you, firehorse. and next year will be wonderful for both of you. you can be in a business together. you'd do well. wag lang this year.

you know, aura reader, last year you told me that id meet him middle of the year. i was waiting for him in june and july.

hahaha cc, the middle of the year in the chinese calendar is august!

i left aura reader with a huge smile on my face. she's like the best friend you hardly get to see. but everytime you do meet, you pick up easily where you left off.

let's see how this story develops.

11 comments:

rudeboy said...

Mmm I'd love to meet your aura reader. I could always use a new oracle.

And you're a Fire Horse, eh? How very interesting.

JAY see said...

goodluck with ur quest cc :)

Ming Meows said...

hmmm sino kya sa 8 guys etoh

Vince said...

Interesting story. Parang gusto ko tuloy magpabasa. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi CC! My mom is a great reader. If you want to meet up with her,email me at brianquim@yahoo.com

Rainbow Runner said...

aku din. can i have my aura read? :-)

joelmcvie said...

Alam mo, Fire Horse din ako, pero walang um-aura sa akin nung August. Haaay.

LOL!

trey said...

now I want a reading too. lol!

mackoy said...

hmmmm, mukhang nakakaengganyong magpa aura-reading.

Anonymous said...

cc, maybe you can share with us who your reader is? im very interested

closet case said...

rudeboy, vince, trey, mackoy i think meeting aura reader can be arranged.

email me at

closet_case07@yahoo.com.ph

thanks, jay see!

m_m, you'll never guess.

anonymous one, send me an email.

mcvie, iba kasi ang init ng apoy mo.