Sunday, January 24, 2010

another fab fabcasters party

last night was a blast. mgg is such a special guy we had to throw yet another despedida for him. And we needed another excuse to party so soon after beginnings! lol

we leveled up again. with gogo boy entertainment courtesy of resident boy-finder lobster tony. soju was overflowing. water wasnt. so that became the precious resource i appointed myself as resource allocator. lol. it looked lot everybody was having fun. too much fun for some they ended crying. JOKE.

here are my "5s" of that party,

soju. perfect drink. 20% alcohol content. not sweet but not bitter either. no heavy feeling. but strong enough not to lap it up like water. cheap enough for uncontrolled drinking sprees.

sluttiness. is it genetic or situation-dependent? should the party be blamed for the displays of slutty behavior? or are the parties attracting innately slutty plu's? lol. love the way people just kiss and hug. some kiss to express attraction. some mercy-kiss, i suppose. hihihi. all the rest are friendly and just in the spirit of fun.

star of the night. he was the big hit. many guests wanted him. funny hiw he seemed oblivious to it. was he truly unfazed by the adulation? not aware of his cuteness? big question of the night? who was the big winner? was it the one he left with? love the cliffhanger!

serendipity. (borrowed from mgg) for the first time, i met a plu born on exactly the same day i was! imagine that!!! just an hour earlier than me! he must be my soul sister. teh, lapit na tayo magbirthday!

studs. impressed with the gogo boys lobster hired. they didnt seem flustered by the 40+ plus in the small suite ogling at them and their third legs. the lone lezzie in the room almost turned straight?!? kidding.

im sure we are going to be looking for another excuse to party soon.

8 comments:

Martin said...

Hey CC, I googled your blog like I said I would. Haha, I had a blast, I felt like my universe expanded in a span of 6 hours. Meeting people, the "show" etc. etc.

Too bad I didn't get to say goodbye properly to you and your doctor friend *cough* I wish I had though--you guys were pretty sweet, tell him I said that. HAHA. Thanks for everything!

I'll be seeing you on my google reader, ciao keep in touch :) - Martin

Ming Meows said...

malapit naman ang birthday mo. so may excuse na kaagad!

london boy said...

"too much fun for some they ended crying" - ayheytchu!

Guyrony said...

Haha! I definitely agree that the Soju is the star of the night. A lot of people got stupidly drunk last night and the alcohol is the one to blame.

Who's this person? I wonder?Hmmm....

Damn! When will be the next Fab party?

Hahaha!

Nice to see you again CC!

As if I haven't seen you for a while!

Jut kidding!

Cheers to Migs and all those who went there!

gbic said...

"star of the night"? zhino zhiya? left early so don't really know who this might be...

Vince said...

Another party? You guys must really love all the alcohol-induced "socializing". Hehehe. ;-)

PG said...

kala ko ba CC kaw Valentine date ko? ;)

closet case said...

hi @martin! you got it all wrong. me and doctor are just friends! but thanks for visiting the blog!

@PG tuloy ba ang valentine date natin? hihi