Thursday, April 12, 2007

Barista Killer


My partner gave me this title. Because of my penchant for coffee, i have developed a similar interest in the cute guys serving the brew. This one was particularly attractive. Had a nice smile. Didnt mind posing for me or giving me his mobile no. Lanky with gorgeous eyes. Texted him for sometime but didn't pursue anymore. Got too busy and lazy. Haha. Last i heard he left the coffee shop and went to clothing retail. Jeans, in particular, in Makati. Oh ayan. Clue na yan.
I think this one wouldn't be pakipot. I think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have you visited starbucks in people support? they have the cutest baristas ever! at around 8pm, all threee cuties (josh, AL and ALex)are there. basta from mid afternoon to midnight to the next day... mas masarao ang kaoe oag may libreng haplos sa kamay ng barista!