Saturday, December 22, 2007

christmas memories

christmas... there were always parties to attend. sometimes too many parties. christmas growing up went somewhat like this...
.. waking up for Mass, usually 830am, wearing totally new outfits! haha
.. off to the party at my rich relatives' place in dasmarinas vill. loved their house. so big and grand. would end up playing dolls with my cousins. lol
.. take a nap after a tiring lunch party.
.. wake up again by 5pm to prepare for another gathering in new manila. this get-together went on from the time i was 3 till two years ago, imagine that!
.. distant cousins were they. and they'd invite their family and friends.
.. and there was always the lechon and the turkey and the chocolates.
.. and my cousins, one of whom had this great smile with deep deep dimples...

that christmas party evolved through the years. at first i didnt particularly like going. didnt like my cousins there. and we kids were always made to sing by my aunt. hay. we were entertainment...

then eventually in my post-adolescent years, i started to enjoy the parties, my cousins and the people around.

on one particular year, when i was around 21, bedimpled cousin and i were chatting in his room. he turned out to have a secret life ... as a former call boy! (it was to support a substance abuse problem he had before). i was shocked to hear it... and excited. at that time, i was just starting to discover the joys of sex...

and he started talking about his experiences. and my head was reeling from all this information (OMG, he's probably gay too) then he started asking me if ive had experiences... oh wow. temperature was rising.

i told him i was just starting out and havent had much...

then the magic words "sige, let me show you how..." cous kneels in front of me and proceeds to give me head. OH SHIT. i sit on his bed looking at him as he swallows me, with his cute dimples showing.

"oh ikaw naman... turuan kita.."

obedient me gets on my knees and follows instructions... faithfully. he was so obviously enjoying this. and he came quickly. he had to. people were probably looking for us already at the party.

never happened again. but it was enough for me... that was sooo hot. couldnt stand up straight. legs were still shaking as we went out to join the christmas carol singing!

haay... christmas used to be so much more fun!

11 comments:

Quentin X said...

It's a little bit incestuous. I am such a pervert; I like it.

Unknown said...

tanong... nasaan na si cous? waheheh

Anonymous said...

malandi ka!!!! *kurot*
etong batang ito.....cousin!

I raise my hand and give up.

closet case said...

admittedly, quentin... but distant cous really! hihi

aj.. cous is somewhere in the blue yonder. no idea. we stopped communicating. last time he was with a lover na..

tony.. OUCH! wait till you hear the 2nd part of the story..

Unknown said...

ay may second part ang story!!! omaygasdh! hatness!!!

John Halcyon von Rothschild said...

My Gawd! Incest! hahaha! All my immediate cousins are fugly so the temptations isn't really there.

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

is it also tradition so suck somebody off before belting out christmas carols? :-P

Dave Ramirez said...

how can holidays be more fun than that? *evil green*

closet case said...

i believe that we should start the tradition, filli!

we all have our ways of SPICING Up our holiday traditions, dave!

Anonymous said...

Had a sucking session with my first cousin too when we were in 2nd yr high. He said it's normal among boys daw, eh di payag Naman ako. He heh.

This was years ago (I'm about the same age as cc), and my cousin is now married with kids. So am I.

Unknown said...

i like it. hahaha. SEXciting. at least safe. literally and figuratively. watta Christmas! Merry Christmas, indeed! :)