Tuesday, July 8, 2008

the boy who cried rape II (the adult version)

i have to admit that i was attracted to him. among my clients, he was the only one who looked good. dark, with swimmer's broad shoulders, he was actually quite hot.

it started out as business chit-chat. during our encounters at regular meetings, we would subtly flirt with each other (though i knew he has a family) so i was getting this strong "bi" vibe.

during one representation activity, we were the only two left behind as the others left. i entertained him by bringing him to a watering hole, inuman ng konti. then we went to the Spa for some nice relaxing massage.

he told me that he couldn't go home anymore and asked if he could sleep over. i thought twice, particularly since he remains a client. but i couldnt refuse a client so we ended up at my condo.

i made the sofabed for him to sleep on while i slept on the bed inside the room.

in the middle of the night, he woke me up to transfer beside me. i didnt refuse anymore but i was careful not to 'touch' him.

during breakfast, he started asking very personal questions. and eventually validated my PLU status. and he started talking about his experiences with M2M sex. i was trying to ignore the sexual topics. it remained clear to me that i was NOT going to have sex with him.

eventually he asked for it. he was wondering why we werent having sex. and i told him that i want to respect that client relationship. it drove him wild. he suddenly grabbed me and kept wanting to kiss me. i kept on pulling away. but the kiss felt good, too.

the ethical part of me won out inside and i was able to finally keep him at bay, on the outside. I told him that it wasnt going to happen. that we would just regret it if something did. and miraculously, i was able to stand my ground.

he left angrily. and vowed that this wasnt the end.

i couldnt imagine that at my age, i was still being assaulted.

i saw him again last week at an office activity. he still looked good. and it made me wonder. what if?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

"the ethical part of me..."

ummm... sige na nga, NO COMMENT =)

closet case said...

you are supposed to be asleep, gbic. >:(

Ming Meows said...

bakla man may paninindigan din
(applause)

joelmcvie said...

"the ethical part of me..."

Uhmmm... eh di yung OTC part of you na lang! =)

neo said...

it's nice to hear that someone like you knows his boundaries in life... well i have to admit that i was surprised na "humihindi" ka pala sa ganitong sitwasyon (hahaha!).

welll at least it happened in your place or in a private places, unlike me where i almost experienced it everywhere (my house, gyam, locker rooms, restrooms, even in PUB - that's why i never ride PUB again, hahaha!).

sometimes it's good to have these experiences. for me i always consider this as a test on how long i can "control" myself in these kind of situations... as of the latest i can say that i'm still "in-control".

however if it always happen, you'll wonder why it always occur to you? is it because of you (the way you project yourself to others - buti if it's always due to the fact that you're hot, eh paano kung sa tingin lang nung tao eh "pwede" ka na?) or the state of mind of other people or talagang uso lang siya ngayon .

it even bothers me these days since in most cases, eh i don't like my predator.... nah i'm not picky but i just have this in mind "kung papagago ka na lang lang, dun na sa may karapatan"... besides, for me, the quality (looks, status, physique) of people who will approach you (in these kind of situations) is directly proportional on how you look (which i can't and will never accept if this will be my basis).

In the end, wondering “what-if” situations is very difficult to deal with… but the good thing is no matter what happened, there’s someone in this life who savours someone like you (which always be a plus)…

...

closet case said...

well sometimes paninindigan leaves me. hahaha. thanks meows

am i supposed to laugh now, mcvie?
mwah

hiya neo. yes i can get picky, very picky.
quality of people who approach you is directly proportional to your looks. - i object. people who approach you are just gutsy, whether they are equally attractive or not. it's all about assertiveness.
and for affirmation's sake, i'd like to think that being approached is a gauge of physical attractiveness and not 'ease of getting laid.'
finally, getting propositions, getting requests for cellphone nos. etc. this is not rape. even getting groped inside the bathhouse. rape constitutes some degree of power discrepancy or just power, in short. and an abuse of the power.

John Halcyon von Rothschild said...

ahhh the perils of doing business in the philippines! that's kinda weird. i never had clients ask stay over before. i'd have said no anyway. only select people get to sleep on my sheets honey!

Crap Newsman said...

What if...kung nagpa-"rape" ka? ahahaha gusto ko yan!

closet case said...

yes, it was an unusual request from a client, john! well i am an unusual CEO. hahaha

i almost wished i did, borg... =)