Sunday, May 22, 2011

davao this time

this visit was a long one. relatively. happy i brought my folks with me to enjoy the place.

marco polo gives good service. they were very accommodating to my senior citizen parents. they assigned a room right next to the elevator. the outlets were staffed with people who were always extending them a helping hand. i guess it helps that i stay at their executive floor. hehe.

i always get to do my workouts here. the fitness center is not too big but adequate enough for a workout, cardio or weightw, on the go. and the best part is the lap pool.

as much as the aesthetics of artsy-shaped pool lends itself to gardenscapes, i still prefer the lap pool for swimming. i treat swimming more as a workout i guess. i love the feeling of weightlessness, the refracted otherworld vision beneath the surface (and the view of crotches without being noticed!) im not a good swimmer. took some lessons for a decent pool crossing. its a skill i have yet to really master. its still an effort for me to do freestyle. maybe i should include that soon in my workout choices soon.

anyway, for the previous days i've been checked in, i have wanted to sneak in a swim. always, id see a lot of kids in the pool. somehow, a warning a friend told me before still haunts me ("kids in the pool = uncontrolled piss"). eewww. so ive held off swimming till the last day. however, on my last night, i went out to check the pool and saw this hunky youth doing some laps in his board shorts. the only one worth looking at in a sea of pissy kids and prissy adults. he seemed with some other folks. i proceeded to the fitness center instead.

i finished my workout hurriedly and left for the elevator lobby. and as i waited, he also went in. and he was quite TDH (tall dark & handsome). nice eye candy. i left him there as the lift arrived.

on my last day, i decided to swim before breakfast. ill get ahead of the kids if i get there by 730am and have the pool hopefully all to myself. weather was perfect! there was one family. a young couple. and me. yey.

laps. laps. then on one of my stops, TDH walks in with a kid, another guy and girl. a married na siya, i thought to myself. i caught him scanning the pool and looking my way. hmmm.

anyway, deadma lang. did my laps as he and his companions got in the pool. ahhh. the kid is his niece. he is with the couple, either the girl or the guy is brother probably.

i went out of the pool and proceeded to get some sun and read newspapers. i was still getting the feeling that he was looking my way, pa-simple lang. and in between the yaya chores, he would do his laps. and show off with a breast stroke. aba swimmer. he seemed uneasy, as he would steal some glances. hmm. ganun ba kahaba ang hair ko?

i was done and i went to the shower area to rinse off. i thought to myself, pagsumunod eto... and as predicted, he walked in and pees. no eye contact. sheepishly he moved. and he hurriedly left. more afraid of himself than me, i guess. lol

i left for the elevator lobby. and soon enough, he was behind me. and inside the lift, the 'dance' was dying to be initiated. all i had to do was strike up conversation, offer a view of my room.

so easy, the pull so strong. again. 'tang ina. ang dali dali talaga. but i stood my ground. and he got off unceremoniously at his floor.

the familiar scene. the unfamiliar reaction of walking away. could have been a clean, NSA hook-up. jackpot pa. but in the end, it couldnt be worth it.

my heart was still racing as i settled for breakfast. the adrenaline rush of it. part of why it felt so compelling. then.

i blame my new set of abs. lol.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Gail Dimapilis said...

So intense! Must be really promising set of abs you got there. Loljk. :)

Anonymous said...

natawa namana ko sa "offer a view of my room" is that all you what you want lang ba talaga?

Anonymous said...

ganda mo!!!! thanks to the abs! now im curious to see that abs! care to post another picture? hahaha

chris said...

Patingin nga ng punyetang abs na yan, leche!

;-)