Sunday, January 27, 2008

benign autism?

partner and i were in the car. we drove by this cute guy, walking alone on the street, singing to himself. and he seemed like he was really belting it out, feeling like he was in some kind of mtv or karaoke video. and he was so cute, too.

cut to galleria. as i sit here working on something. i catch this cute tisoy, dancing while walking to the electronica beat in the background. arms waving. also so into it.

is this a medical condition? does it strike terribly cute guys, probably in their teens?

i actually envy them. its like they just dont give a damn.

4 comments:

Quentin X said...

I've always wanted to dance like no one's watching. It conveys confidence to the onlooker. It is different when someone is actually staring with a raised eyebrow though.

Anonymous said...

Yes. Its a chronic illness amongst cute teens (cute nerds mostly). I saw lots whenever I have my Mandarin class in LSGH. Saw too many of them endangering my sanity...

Then at starbucks near the area, saw this really cute nerd reading this really big book. Then realised that he has a nice bod when his shirt clung a bit contouring those pecs and flat abs... orgasmic... then haaay... my bf came to fetch me... good bye sexy nerd... till you reach 18... come look for me... I'll be wating...

John Halcyon von Rothschild said...

You know this happened to me when I was in Manila. They were selling some karaoke mic at a department store and there I was perusing through other electronic stuff. The salesboy then proceeded to sing Push the Button by the Sugababes. Good Lord. I busted out laughing. He didn't stop singing.

closet case said...

lol, john! they just dont give a sh*t what they're singing. reminds me of a 70's story of my sis: she was buying chaka khan's single: im every woman. darn saleslady couldnt understand her. "sino pong kumanta ng im every woman, si shaun cassidy?" :)