Monday, March 8, 2010

changing status

during the unfortunate incident with the talented mr ripley, i changed my fb status to 'in a relationship'... thinking i was going to be in one when he arrived.

it didnt happen but i didnt change that fb status anymore. was thinking that it was a good enough deterrent to pesky fb stalkers like mr ripley.

i changed it recently, only to remain true to myself that i was single. i didnt even realize that little change would be noticed by fb friends.

but it was! comment after comment. most were condolences, affirmations and invitations to drown my sorrow in alcohol or whatever. such comments were sweet and amusing. never thought something like that would matter.

the more curious reactions were the sudden interest in me from fb acquaintances. not much but just enough to make me smile. a few invited to go out. some just wanted me to remember that they are still very much around. lol.

then again, they could all turn out to be mr ripley types just out to give me a ride. so whatever affirmation i was starting to feel fizzled out. sigh.

WELL, IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED, ASK ME OUT PRONTO! nuff said!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I invite you out before I think about getting hitched? I hope the month of June will not be too late.

citybuoy said...

"then again, they could all turn out to be mr ripley types just out to give me a ride."

oh no. seems like he really scarred you. i listened intently to the podcast and i feel bad about what happened and stuff.

i just saw he's just not that into you and something i learned there is if a guy wants to ask you out, he will. hope that helps.

dr magsasaka said...

For a change, why don't YOU ask them out?

Guyrony said...

Well, well, well cc seems to be in a lot of dates lately. haha!

Besides, cc is seeing someone lately...

Very juicy, very yummy like chicken Mcdo. Nyahaha!

Anonymous said...

natawa ako sa status change. no one warned you?

that status change feature in facebook could ruin relationships, i tell you. LOL

i didn't get to read na the other comments from your FB friends, macheck nga ulit. LOL

winks said...

hi CC! i'm an avid follower of your blog...

with what I read, you are the 'perfect' type of BF... parang it's very elusive to have CC as a bf... successful, good looking...

maybe for a change... it's time that you ask someone out... yung person na gusto mo... change the situation... ikaw naman maghabol... hihihi...

Rainiel said...

Me too! Can I invite you out? :)

Anonymous said...

So when i text you to ask you out, di na ko mag-eexplain ha. Wag kang magugulat.

closet case said...

you all had me smiling, raiders! sure you can ask me out! walang sisihan pag nagkita tayo!

Marky Boy said...

Hey CC.

Wrote about this blog in my blog. I hope you don't mind. But if you do, just leave a comment and i will remove the entry (with a heavy heart but I will remove it still.)

Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Hmm that's amazing but actually i have a hard time determining it... wonder what others have to say..

marky boy said...

Thanks for dropping by CC. Really? You're not that hot looking anymore?

Anonymous said...

alam mo marky boy.. that's oxymoron!!!

Sphinx said...

hi..visit naman kayo sa blog ko


simple lang.for gays and bi's e - magazine!

http://cummonbaby.blogspot.com

Nice and Brilliant Blog Bro!!

More Power!!

hugs and torrid kisses,

estefan