Tuesday, April 13, 2010

i wanna kiss you in paris. wanna hold your hands in rome.

standing in line for fast food somewhere. there was this super cute young guy ahead of me. tisoy, nice chiseled features in his barong making him look like a totoy playing grown up.

i tried to avoid staring at him. opportunity for small talk came when it was taking TOO long to serve our orders. a little joke from cc, a little smile from cutie. then some talk about work and why on earth we were both in that place at that time.

as he finished his turn, he politely excused himself. i was just beside myself in kilig. i got my order and went to my table. and then i gave my business card to him. he gave me his, too. a handshake to seal the deal.

"nice meeting you, sir"

may 'sir' talaga? i told him to drop the sir thing.

i went back to my table to continue my lunch. he left ahead of me and said goodbye to 'sir cc' on his way out.

then i started daydreaming...

cutie texts me a week after. a careful tentative tone, wondering if i remember him. of course i do. ive been waiting for that text too long. but i didnt want to make the first move. so i waited and waited and thankfully, not in vain.

he comes up with a lame excuse to see me and have coffee. to pick up where we left off.

and while having that coffee in a romantically placed starbucks outlet, we begin with cliche communication. weather, politics, work. we slowly flirt our way to talking about personal stuff, family, school, friends and hangs out. we start dropping hints of our interest in one another.

but what happens below the table was a lot more interesting and revealing than what happens on top. our knees touch and stay touching. we both felt it. we both wanted to send that signal. and finally that knee touch was enough to get the message across.

there were no pretenses thereafter. it was a quick decision: your car or mine. which pasig place.

and once inside the room, enduring the stares of what i thought were jaded waiters and servers, we stepped inside that room above the garage and just let go.

it was just boiling in there. his lips tasted like chocolate truffles. he smelled of cologne and a bit of sweat. i licked him on his neck, his chin, his ears, his nape. my hands were quick to explore his torso, his chest, that tuft of hair, his ass, the small of his back. and he moaned under his breath. careful yet becoming careless.

and when his turn came, he took my shirt off and went straight to my nipples, my chest, my abs, my cock. he looked at me with those big beautiful eyes as he swallowed me, licked me, teased me. and i just looked at him, touching his face, his hair as he bobbed up and down on my very hard dick.

i pulled him up and kissed him some more, my tongue exploring each and every crevice, my breath sucking his breath in. and i could feel him harden more. i pushed him to the bed and enjoyed him, his body, his unshaven pubic hair, and his cock, all engorged and about to explode. but i wasnt about to let that happen.

i motioned for him to turn around and lie on his belly. this caught him by surprise. he hesitated but as soon as i got on top of his back and started nibbling on his ear, resistance disappeared. he started groaning, eyes closed as feeling me as i slowly pressed my cock on his butt. i licked, sucked and bit him on his nape. that made his hair stand on its end.

i worked my way down his spine towards his ass. at the small of his back, he was squirming now. i pulled him over the edge of the bed and lubed him. he turned a around, looked at me, almost helpless but no words came out. he closed his eyes, grabbed a pillow to suppress whatever sound he may make.

with my cock, i played with his crack first, all oiled up. i was rocking to and fro as i led my cock to slide between the cheeks. then the head guided itself to his hole, alternately tensing up and relaxing. i put a finger up first. and that was like electricity to him. a muffled cry. my finger went in and out as i loosened that tight sphincter. and when i felt his readiness, i put my cock in, slowly. he quickly protested but all in vain. i knew he actually wanted it. even at the start. talking in the fast food joint.

and soon he was groaning again. and riding me as well. i flipped him over to allow him to jerk off. and though limp at first, he quickly whipped himself up to full erection as i was pumping in and out of him. his head was tossed back, his eyes closed. one hand was holding his leg, the other was pinching his nipples, pinching hard.

i leaned over to kiss him and to find that best angle of penetration. i just kept on going and going. but i made sure i was not gonna cum ahead of him. a few minutes more of furious jerking and he came. it hit him on his chin, on his chest. he was going through spasms as he squeezed his cock really hard. then i accelerated the pumping and soon, i was just coming and coming, wave after wave. eyes closed. fuck was all i could say. and i slumped over him, totally spent, and slowly my cock eased out of his asshole.


sir, alis na ba tayo? my driver asks me, rousing me from that day dream. yup. wait lang. i couldnt get up too fast till my hard on subsided.

10 comments:

Von_Draye said...

lol,

sana hindi sya day dream, sana maging wetdreams..

nyahahah!!

you naughty cC!
gave me a stiffy!

Ronnie said...

Whew! Nag-init ako dun. Haha

joelmcvie said...

Humahalay ang blog ni CC! Gusto mo rin ng book deal? =)

Ming Meows said...

mukhang di yata eto book deal, pocket book series yata etoh :)

Marcuskos said...

very well written. Parang sushal na Xerex. hehehehe

serial said...

i can make that come true you know...

JR said...

WTF..tigas titi ko sa blog na to..astig, ang libog..

Anonymous said...

phew cc.. u had me explode right there... i missed out the daydream intro and went on to read (and was wondering why in italics), then the bomb exploded...

lol

pa-kiss nga... hiningal ako dun...

Anonymous said...

Ay blog ba to ni CC?! kala ko i was reading Xerex in English! nyaha You and your fantasies..kalerkey! =P

Anonymous said...

very nice! daya nga lang. lol