Friday, April 16, 2010

the return to ... doce

doce closed its doors for quite a time, i was told. it underwent renovation and had a/c installed. just my luck that it re-opened when i was in cebu. that being my last night in the queen city of the south, i excitedly agreed to go with my friend.

while i was waiting at the hotel lobby for my friend to pick me up, a plu couple walked across. one of them caught my eye because he was cute and had the cocky look. and when we arrived at doce, i saw them again, this time with a third party. i zeroed in on him though instinct told me that they were a couple. he was the youngest among the three and was gamely dancing. my friend was pushing me to say hi. but for whatever reason, tinamaan si cc ng katorpehan. i was suddenly shy. so i just kept on looking and staring while enjoying the music.

my friend was planning to knock some sense into me, or some courage actually. but i just froze even as the guy passed me by on a few occasions. LOSER. i had given up when i thought i saw them settling their bill and getting ready to leave.

but hope springs eternal, especially when i noticed that they didnt leave. and that cute guy started dancing alone, closer and closer to where we were! my friend exclaimed MAY PAG-ASA PA! since the mountain came to mohammed, i felt emboldened to finally say hi. by way of offering him a drink.

we started dancing though he seemed timid. from time to time, he would return to his friends. soon enough, he loosened up and we were just enjoying dancing very close. he would casually touch my chest, while i would pull him a bit closer to me.

he's not from there either, like me. but from further down south. and he is with his partner, about my age. i said it didnt bother me as long as they were both okay with this. he then asked me to go back to the hotel with them, which wasnt a problem since we were all staying in the same hotel.

in their hotel room, i started to feel really uncomfortable. i was getting the sense that they wanted a four-way or even three-way (him and his partner). i begged off and left them. i didnt particularly find his partner attractive. and would prefer nothing to happen than force myself into a situation.

cute guy was visibly disappointed and continued to text me to come back to the hotel room. i wanted him to come up to my room but he wouldnt. so zerowena si cc. no action on the last night.

but we keep in touch. who knows, I might have the chance to visit him there or he can visit manila. may be, we could finish what we started, sans partner.

one thing funny though is a message i received recently from him: i want u n my lyf. oh di ba? megaknown factor?

7 comments:

Felipe said...

kaloka naman ang text niya.

saan mo nakuha ang powers mo. pahingi naman ng alindog diyan. haha

Guyrony said...

i want u n my lyf.

So much drama.

Next bachelor please!

closet case said...

@felipe you have your alindog as i recall. hihihi

Anonymous said...

dear cc

lovabel buang ka rin ano? best regards. . .

mula sa isang medjo
gurang mong fan.

Ming Meows said...

teh wag mo nang patulan ang may partner. kawawa naman yung partner.

closet case said...

@anonymous gurang ka rin?
@ming meows oo nga. kawawa naman.. hayaan mo, mayaman naman siya.. LOL

gauxves said...

cc: megaknown talaga? ha ha