Tuesday, January 25, 2011

my exercise schedule

so far, im making good with my new year's resolution on increasing my calorie-burning activities. i do abs workout mornings, monday to thursday before workout. i do a circuit of four exercises, ranging from 15 to 30 reps each three times. mwf, i still do gym training in the afternoons. but i do a 30min cardio after each weight training day. i run twice a week, 15kms total. then i do boxing twice a week, too.

results are encouraging. ive gotten back to my pre-holiday weight and body fat. and i seem to have boosted my immune system, having just caught some cough when everybody else has gone down with flu.

im listening to this audiobook "born to run" about this tribe of ultramarathoners. one statement struck me. a 90 year old elder was still doing two-hour runs! only because nobody told him he couldn't. inspiring what we could achieve if we stop believing what we couldn't.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Edz said...

Wow, you're so disciplined with your work out. Indeed, health is the best investment.

Desperate Houseboy said...

okay yan pre. Me kasama ako sa gym,, 4 hours siya a day mag work out. Ang nakakagulat, he is almost 80 yo na rin.