Saturday, January 29, 2011

pc's birthday

not so long ago, a cute little prince was born to a king amd queen in a land not so far away.

we are going to be celebrating his birthday. he dreads getting older! does that mean he finds jurassic me dreadful? lol first time for us to celebrate his birthday. ive planned something sweet and simple. shhh he doesnt know yet. overnight at a hotel by the bay. a short sunset cruise. and lots of cuddling and kissing under crisp linen sheets.

as i wait for him, my thoughts wander to my long list of exes and celebrations of their birthdays. i love the look of surprise as i present a gift. it thrills me no end to see the smile.

and now it's pc's heart-melting smile ill get to see...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Ming Meows said...

ang cheesy!

Rygel said...

... i don't mean to be cynical but I don't see how a smile can be worth all the effort... I don't see how- but I know it is. And the effort I go to just to see the same smile (is worth it) but ... Can't seem to organize my thoughts... I, too hope to see the smile on my partner this weekend, on his birthday.

Happy Birthday, too

jaycee said...

this is so sweet. i hope the surprise went exactly as you planned it. :)

Not hating, just annoyed said...

Of course you just can't help but mention about your "long list of exes". OK. I get it. You want to flaunt your achievements. But honestly, grow up. Poor you.