Monday, April 11, 2011

Jakarta Day 2

i was couped up in the training room whole day. so i didnt get to see much of the city. but i am convinced that indonesians are very friendly and warm. i must admit that i had my preconceived notions. but all dispelled now.

on another note, i just hate it that hotels still make wifi a chargeable service. im forced to look for those outlets that offer free wifi. and its the big chain hotels which still charge such exhorbitant amounts!

on another note, yet again. my ex is based in jakarta now. funny. he supposedly accepted this foreign posting. a part of me is hoping i wont bump into him. that would be so inconvenient. but it is a huge city so i know the chances of that are slim.

i worked out at the hotel gym this evening. nice gym. there were only two of us working out. and that worked for me. i didnt want to go to the fitness first branch here, thinking it might be crowded. im pleased im able to keep working out. and sticking to diet, too. ill be going to bali by thursday and i need that beach bod fast. hehe

im done with dinner, my excuse to get the free wifi. i was so happy to do face time with pc through tango! amazing!

so till tomorrow...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

markyboy said...

I agree with you about hotels charging wifi. The hotel where I stayed (Hotel Atlet) charged for the wifi. What they offer that most hotels I've tried don't offer is the insurance of loss of items up to 1000 USD.

the immigayrant said...

I'm glad that you enjoyed your time in Jakarta and Bali.

Cheers,

Grant