Friday, April 15, 2011

Memory Lane: Blind-sided by libido


i met him in that uber-cruisy mall called EDSA shang. he was very well-built, not handsome in any way. but hunky. and he was giving me the look. i couldnt resist the bulging biceps though he might actually be for pay. so taking my chances, i danced the dance. and soon we were talking. no, he wasnt for pay. but he was 'game'. in no uncertain terms he said he was straight. but he enjoys a good blow job. so i brought him to my condo for the booty call.

he was hot. endowed. and with a smooth bubble butt. i was drooling. it was one-way. i didnt mind extending my 'services'. he did jerk me off but he stuck to his word - no blow jobs.

we actually started a good conversation. and when he told me was part-time fitness instructor, i was more interested. in short, we became 'friends'. he'd give me training from time to time. id pay him for that. and soon he was telling me of his other business plans. and how i might be interested to help him with financing.

i also referred him to some friends of mine who needed a personal trainer. i thought he was a good guy.

until that friend told me that he started losing stuff when they'd be working out. around that time, i also referred him to a gym so he could have a stable job. then i found out he was no longer connected there. because he was caught stealing. and that confirmed my friend's suspicions.

he also disappeared from my life at the same time. not after having convinced me to be partner in his business, for a small sum (thank heavens).

im so ashamed to admit i fell prey yet again to scoundrels. i just trusted so easily. or actually, my groin got the better of my brain.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

john said...

that is life, to muddle through this world inspite our weakness

ManuPo said...

Edsa Shang is uber cruisy?? I never knew that....and I'm there like every other week.haha. I guess I'm just so lodged deep in the closet that I'm left oblivious to what's really going on around me :|