Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Chona Fabcast Part 1B

Eto na ang part 2. subtitle: ang pagdadalaga ni corporate closet at ni prince charming

a continuation of how we 'discovered' or 'uncovered' our homosexuality.

and while hearing all our varied stories, i can't help but reinforce the 'nature' side of the nature-nurture argument on the 'origin' of homosexuality. my experience of being awakened to the sexuality of my male attraction, a wet dream, tells me that my homosexuality couldn't have just been something 'learned from' or 'picked up in' the environment. my playing with dolls and being such a sissy couldn't have seeped into my unconscious to make me 'lust' for another man. it had to be in my nature, and so deeply ingrained.

so much for the serious stuff. hehe. enjoy the banter!










Download this fabcast (right click and save)





The Chona Fabcast, Part 1B
Music credits:
“Do You Remember When” by the J. Geils Band
“The One You Love” by Glenn Frey
“Born This Way” by Lady Gaga

No comments: