Thursday, March 31, 2011

Playlists: Sex

a wonderful thing this iPod revolution and the convenience of the "Playlist" for cross-gens like me (oh di ba, bagong term - cross generational: people who can relate to other generations! hehe) in my time, vinyls and audio cassette tapes, i'd borrow the LP's and the albums and record them on the tape, choosing only those that i like. that saves me from buying the entire album and allows me to put together songs of the same theme.

i remember a Madonna Extended Play tape. then i had my New Age Piano series. then a friend came up with the Inspirational tape (those feel-good and do-good ones like 'man in the mirror', you know, the good, the true and the beautiful world-peace kind). it was quite an effort. i'd have to assemble all the albums together. and that doesnt happen always. so sometimes, there are half-finished cassettes, with only the A side done. i invested in some nice audio equipment (turntable, tape deck, ampli) and bought the high-end cassettes (chrome cassettes, i think?) for better sound reproduction (yeah, this turns geeky...)

fast forward. the Playlist and mp3's! uber-convenient. and with those, i have expanded my playlists list to include so many themes!

im always in the look-out for more songs to add to my lists. ill share some of these lists with you, and i'd like to know what you would add to them in keeping with the theme. ill start out with the most basic of instincts.

i made a playlist of songs ill use as a background for sex. LOL. well, those songs that stimulate me because of the melody, the lyrics. i actually once brought this to a hook-up and played it while we were going at it. well, it actually distracted me more. LOL. i wanted to have the cinematic feel to the sex part with the music but i became conscious of the music, less of the sex. i was trying to time the kissing, the fellatio with certain songs. hahaha. but we both managed. haha (and my playmate was amused that i actually had a sex playlist!)

anyway, a caveat. this spans decades of music, all mixed up. haha. so feel free to tell me what songs make you feel like...

I Want Muscles, Diana Ross
Sexual (Li Da Di) (Afterlife Chillout Remix),Amber
Father Figure, George Michael
Justify My Love, Madonna
You Make Me High, Toni Braxton
Inside Of Me, Madonna
That's the Way Love Goes, Janet Jackson
Fast Love, George Michael
Slow, Kylie Minogue
Slave To Love, Roxy Music
I Need You Tonight, INXS
Don't Stop The Dance, Bryan Ferry and Roxy Music
Don't Cha, Pussycat Dolls
I Wanna Fuck You, Akon feat Snoop Dog
Buttons, Pussycat Dolls
Fever, Madonna
Strange, Grace Jones
Principles Of Lust, Enigma



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check this out:
Closer - Corinne Bailey Rae.

Aleph's id said...

Hindi na ako magprepretend na hindi ako napa-click sa link dahil sa preview pic, gosh so hot!

Um, naalala ko yung song na Too Close, Blue yung boyband, even just for that short part na nagmomoan yung guys and I could imagine yung crush kong si Lee Ryan (1 of the members) hehe.

Fy Fy said...

I find a strange comfort with this post. Glad to know someone else does this lol

I just have to say, Benjamin Bradley is hot in that pic XD

Quentin X said...

Wynter Gordon's Dirty Talk and Rihanna's S&M.

Anonymous said...

would you mind - janet jackson

kirov zakari T dela peña said...

kua aleph ano gagawin kung ng yari sayo yan papatulan mo? ako oo na kasi ng yari na eh!san ka nakatira kua aleph tanong lng

Anonymous said...

do me - bell biv deVoe

Jedd Rommel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jedd Rommel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Feeling Love by Paula Cole