Wednesday, March 7, 2007

meeting of minds


So hard to find the time to blog. Meetings whole day! That's life in the corporate world. More time is spent in meetings than anything else the higher up the ladder you go. Do I get tired of these endless meetings? I actually don't. There are meetings, of course, I would rather not attend. But I have also experienced meetings where the collective energy goes higher and higher. I love those meetings! The exchange of creative ideas, the interplay, the camaraderie developed brings a certain 'high' not unlike 'the zone' of athletics! I consciously try to turn all my meetings into that nirvana-like state! how are your meetings like?

2 comments:

joelmcvie said...

You are in a position where a meeting will not start when you aren't there yet. That's... POWER, mwhahahahahahahaha!!! (evil laftir)

* * * * *

Speaking of power, kahit ba dito sa anonymous blog ay may censorship?! What happened to the picture of the callboy and the mama-san? Ahahahahaha!!!

Unknown said...

As a CEO, I usually shock my staff at the start of the meeting kung nakahanap na sila ng biz na itatayo nila for themselves! I tell them that they can't be an employee forever so habang bata pa sila, rake in those mulahs with their own biz! Ayokong tumanda sila sa kumpanya ko dahil magastos ang ever increasing salary nila.