Thursday, April 23, 2009

IJ Case 12: Numero Doce, Cebu



On a short visit to the Queen City of the South, my informer brought me to this PLU hang-out along mango ave. numero doce layout reminded me of rainbow project, the bar beside bed malate. open layout with just dance music in the background. my informer tells me that the place gets packed on weekends.

however, he tells me that the good looking, truly discreet cebuanos would not be seen in public. in rare occasions, they make their presence felt in this bar. lucky is the guy who bags such a treasure!

but it was a slow night that weekday. just a few tables with swishy types having red horse.

informer tells me, too, of the explosion of massage parlors in the city, all with extras included! too bad i didnt have time. maybe next time =)

6 comments:

Ming Meows said...

i hate the blue laser lights of numero doce. i did not enjoy the music. i prefer the beat disco bar just near that place. maybe because i was alone at that time. i wish i could manage a gay-related business in cebu. bathhouse, perhaps?

mackoy said...

mukhang ok tumambay at manipat ng mga kalalakihan jan ha. hahahahahah

yun nga lang di ka sinuwerte, but i know kung maraming "pepper" dat night nakatuhog ka na ng isa. hahahaha

trey said...

cc, i didn't know you were in cebu!

holler when you're in the queenest city. lol. would've given you my number.

true, doce is packed on weekends.

and true, there are so many parlors popping up (pun intended) with extras. famed ones include the aviary, zen, and banyan.

ONAI said...

where ito CC? TY

Anonymous said...

Truly the beauty of cebu is in the heart of the city itself... lol

unknown cebuano here... i dont like much the place where people are to showy...

Proudly cebuano

Hugz

Levi said...

I love Doce. My friends and I always go there but only on Sundays. We do not like crowds so we prefer Sundays. hehehe