Being a spa habitue has taught me a thing or two about getting that extra service. there are legitimate spa places out there with illegitimate activities! :) and I am grateful for such places, for such therapists! i often get asked by my more-naive gelfriends how to get extra service. or at least how to tell whether your gonna get one or not... well, here's my take on a Letterman list...
Six ways of telling you're gonna get xtra Jervice:
6. your male therapist asks you if you've had a massage there before and by whom
talk gets around among them who does and who doesnt. and a therapist who does knows that by heart. they get a clue that you are into 'extras' if you've been handled by a known one.
5. he casually touches either or all of the following areas: your butthole, the perineum (that area between your balls and your anus), your balls, the tip of your d*ck
this can happen while you are being massaged or while he fixes your towel.
4. he casually brushes his groin against your foot, your hand or your head
they can get very creative with this so you better have heightened awareness. as he kneads your calf or your thigh, he reaches to the top of your thigh even as his groin is pressing against your foot. or as he massages your hands with his fingers, he does that quite near his crotch. or coming from your head area, he reaches over to massage your abdominals, pressing his crotch against your unsuspecting (?) face
3. he squeezes your nipples.
chances are, its a gentle squeeze. sometimes too subtle.
2. you get a hard-on which he cannot ignore.
he probably end up fixing your towel and brushing against your hard on.
1. you feel his hard-on
this is grabbing the proverbial bull by the horns. grab his crotch and see what happens!
i hope this little piece of information may help a PLU somewhere in despair... =)