Thursday, April 16, 2009

pleasure pressure

the kissing was long and hard. the tongue play exquisite.
we sat on the couch still kissing. i reclined as he lifted my tank top and licked, sucked, bit on my lips. groans escaped my lips.
he made his way down and soon had me inside his mouth. his grip around the base was gentle. he played with the head with his tongue. i watched in fascination. in sheer ecstasy.

we moved to the bed and stripped off all our clothes. the feel of flesh against flesh, my legs, his hips, my chest against his. my lips locked forever with his.

his legs parted slowly but he whispered. "ill sit on you, i need to control this"

i looked at him as he lubed him and me, and slowly, and seemingly painfully i entered him. "dont move. dont thrust yet. let me get used to it." he said with eyes shut. he slowly push his hips towards me, letting me enter him fully.

oh it's been quite sometime. felt so good. as he relaxed, we changed positions, on the side, on his fours. and finished off with him below me as i thrust my pelvis over and over. i was kissing him as pushed inside. he was groaning. "do you miss me... i miss you so much"

"lets come together", as he jerked himself while i was inside him.

and i couldnt hold it anymore. i whipped it out and jerked and came on his chest as he was coming himself.

exhausted, i laid flat on the bed. "ill take a shower." he said as he left.

as i heard the water in the distance, i read my mobile

"hi cc. mis u so much. ill sleep na. ingat jan. mwah mwah"

it was moony. something tugged at my heartstrings.

9 comments:

Quentin X said...

shock! horror!
Moony if you are reading this... well, it is too late.

Anonymous said...

ouch.

Ming Meows said...

teka. clarify ko lang: hindi si moony yung ka-sex mo?

Anonymous said...

*Clap* *clap*
*clapclapclapclap*

Panalo!

The Guy in Red Sneakers said...

interesting. a philanderer.

A.F. said...

Offtopic: parang SATC, the guy having a shower after sex with Miranda

Anyway, woah...

joelmcvie said...

Yuck, kadiri! Akala ko GOY ka?!

(CHOZ. Hahaha!)

mackoy said...

oh my gulay...
hehehe sakit sa dibdib nyan.

Crap Newsman said...

kaya nga ba I don't want guys to fall for me, eh. Masasaktan lang sila kasi kindatan at smile-lan lang ako ng ibang cute guys dyan laglag na kagad panty ko. hehe