Monday, February 2, 2015

AQAG #3





Panty o brief?

Panty, brief, bacon briefs, kamison, puting kamison mula sa Virgin People I and II, oversized shirt ng naka-one night stand, boxers ng jowa, duster ni lola, blusong itim ni Snooky. Kung saan ka komportable. O di kaya, wala.

Do they ask this of transgendered persons only? Or would they also think that an effeminate gay or butch lesbian would also crossdress underwear? I totally love her response. It seems that she believes this question should not to be taken seriously.

And I agree.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

True.. It annoys the fudge out of me when some people think that all gays are expected to want to crossdress or become effem

Anonymous said...

True.. It annoys the fudge out of me when some people think that all gays are expected to want to crossdress or become effem