Wednesday, October 1, 2008

*sigh*

'been feeling romantic lately. suddenly the bug bites me and im enjoying the kilig songs. even during busy moments, i'd suddenly de-focus and just smile. and his face i see, his smile. and i just feel warm and fuzzy.

i could have loved you
i know that
i could have been dedicating that karaoke song
to you, angelic you

i could have been having wonderful chats
with you, sweet you
on a park bench, on a sandy shore
in a crowded diner, in a secluded cottage

i could have talked about my dreams
to you, lovely you
i felt you would have wanted to listen
to me, miserable me
my proudest moments, and my shame
my silliness and my faith

i could be sharing my glory
with you, giving the trophy, the medal
to you
I could be the one basking in your sunshine, too
a loud, tearful and noisy ovation for your awards
your recognition
sharing in the beauty
of you, humble you

i could have
but i won't

because someone else does all of that
and more
for you, perfect you

6 comments:

Joaqui said...

aptly titled. *sigh*

Ming Meows said...

is this between you and "cuba goodings jr."?

hmmm... selos ako ;)

John Halcyon von Rothschild said...

Steal him! If you want something, GO GET IT! :P

Quentin X said...

Life is a bitch sometimes. :-)

Anonymous said...

wow, that was a whole package of experiance for a day. a realization on labor's hardships, being of help to others, seeing cute guys unintentionally and cute guys could also be unavailable for religious reasons.

closet case said...

thanks for reading, joaqui. *sigh* hihi

nope, it aint cuba, ming! wag ka selos. pagsintang pururot. hahaha

im so tempted, john. but he himself is staying away. *sigh*

yes it is, quent.

thanks, john! all in a day's work!