Thursday, October 23, 2008

planning retirement

i did not conscious plan this. but with the way my life is turning out, im actually laying out my retirement. i've started the nano-enterprise. im now doing part-time teaching. hopefully, ill get positive evaluations. and i could expand my course offerings. its not that im in a hurry to retire. im really just grabbing opportunities, believing that there are no accidents in my life.

im probably giving myself a few more years in the company. then i could retire early. if the company likes me, they could still retain me as a consultant. meanwhile, i devote more time to teaching and the business. consultancy becomes another revenue stream, something that follows teaching. then i will pursue my doctorate degree...

and finally give my dad the satisfaction of a 'doctor CC' son... so far, im happy with how it's turning out...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recently posted a beautiful article (not mine) emailed to me entitled "How to Handle Mid-Life Crisis" in my blog. In case it might help you.

This post of yours somehow reminds me of it.

Anonymous said...

It's nice to know that you're getting good opportunities. Hope that you'll continue to go where you want to be. :-)

Ming Meows said...

nakakainggit

closet case said...

well, its just happening for me... thanks, ming meows