Saturday, December 13, 2008

a fist-hand experience


the intimate christmas dinner party ended by midnight. a friend hitched with me going home. ive known him for years, when my ex (before the latest ex) cruised him and became his friend. he's intelligent, very pleasant looking, with an innocent look on his face. but previously, because of his studies abroad, he had become very 'experimental' with sex. and in the car, he told me he was on his way to an small orgy, about four people. but they come together because they all enjoy... fisting.

i'm amazed that this different kinds of 'sexual activities and entertainment' are happening right under my nose (in manila, i mean). i've had this notion that this was very western culture-bound and would probably have almost zero adherents locally. but he quickly dispelled that idea with this story and other stories (golden showers, bondage) that he was already part of... locally!

he asked me if i wanted to watch them at it. curiosity got the better of me. soon, we arrived at the condo of one of the participants. (he had asked permission for me to watch) i went inside the well-appointed unit to see three guys bare naked, one smoking. they had just finished the first 'session' of playing. but they were eager to 'perform' for me.

even as my friend was undressing, one was already on all fours on the nice bed, with his hole facing the audience, me. the other one started to lube his hand and initiated penetrating. soon the fist was nicely inside, complete with the groans of contentment. my half-naked friend was beside them, though he was just letting the other one do the fisting.

i stood there, trying to appear blase about it. they wanted me to experience it (as top) but i was just not getting turned on. I felt like i was just watching national geographic (tonight we feature fisting on our ongoing human sexual behavior series) i just didnt find it erotic.

my friend was asking if i wanted to jump in, so to speak. i politely declined and eventually told them that i was leaving. "you mean you're leaving without even getting a blow job?" the top asked. "Ill take a rain check." its quite late and i need to be home now.

they were all nice people, with kinky tastes in sex. i don't think i'll even get into that.

but im more amazed that there are those who actually would not mind performing before an audience. amazing.

9 comments:

Crap Newsman said...

One thing I'm also averse to doing is rimming. Of course, I would want to be rimmed. But me rimming? No freaking way!

Ingat lang na 'wag mag-kiss after rimming session! haha

Ming Meows said...

what's difficult with having audience is that we have divided attention

Anonymous said...

Considering your distaste for anal sex, I'm not surprised you find this un-erotic. But, do you have any weird fetishes? :-)

jamie da vinci! said...

nag-update nga! :) hey seahorse!

closet case said...

hey b_q! what's wrong with kissing after rimming? hahaha

hi m_m! true. but for others, the audience makes them perform better! =)

hi vince. i think it's also the fact that i didnt find the participants particularly attractive. my weird fetish? sheesh. i sound so vanilla. but i actually like biting, and being bitten. twilight ba eto? i take it back, more like nibbling than biting.

hi jamie! nice to meet you in person! i try to update if i dont get too busy.

Crap Newsman said...

wala naman. That is kung mahilig ka sa peanut butter. lol

Anonymous said...

my only foray into the nether region was ages ago when i picked up a kid ( mga 18 lang sya and i was 27 that time). at first we were just necking then he started opening his legs and took my hand and placed it there. una one finger, then two, then three and four! i did'nt really like it but he was moaning and rolling his eyes like a... slot machine!

closet case said...

more like a slut machine, anonymous one!!!

Anonymous said...

...And just when I thought things were going too wholesome for me, here comes this entry. Hahaha Grabe.

- Dirty Laundry Boy