Tuesday, December 23, 2008

thank you for visiting the land of cc

dear Reader,

hello! I'd like to thank you personally for spending some time with me in the land of cc! i hope that last night was as much fun for you as it was for me.

it is not everyday that i 'welcome' readers into my life. but i do find you a special one, dear Reader. i'm glad that we were finally able to meet and eventually meet up, despite our busy lives.

i have always found your comments thoughtful and insightful, though quite few and far between. i actually didn't think you were a regular reader, until of course, you told me so. and that made me smile. hearing readers personally tell me that they appreciate the blog is very gratifying indeed.

i hope you enjoyed the dinner, my way of thanking you for reading. and spending the night over was really, really nice. and during those intimate moments, you managed to surprise me with feats i wouldn't expect from you, based on my shallow first impressions of you. you certainly had my eyes rolling... ill stop with that.

and for sharing some intimate details of your life, thank you. i enjoyed discovering more about you.

soon you will be back to the daily grind, toiling under cloud-covered days, and amidst blankets of snow. and just like my own encounter with such scenery a few weeks back, it could set off a gloomy outlook.

i hope that the special night you spent in cc land would somehow lift that veil and make you feel warm and fuzzy. remember the tight hugs under the duvet during the early morning. and the little kisses and i hope you will somehow feel better.

till next time, dear Reader...

cc

13 comments:

gibbs cadiz said...

aay, zinu itu?! :)

Anonymous said...

aba at may next time pa!

fenestrations

closet case said...

=) merry christmas, gibbs!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure the Reader will have a very Merry Christmas!

closet case said...

merry christmas, fenestrations!

merry christmas, london boy!

Anonymous said...

mmm. in-love ba ulit kuya ko? lol

Anonymous said...

I am a reader too CC but maybe not as fortunate as this reader who had caught your fancy and attention and had actually spent time in the land of CC, hehe just kidding.

Thanks for the time of meeting me and the coffee at Cafe Lalo which you insist of taking charge. I did enjoy your company.

Ralph

closet case said...

hi rg-boy! its enough to feel this way!

hey ralph! i wanted to invite you over to the land of cc upon arrival from nyc! i just didnt think you actually would want to visit! hahahaha

i had a great time on my last afternoon in manhattan with you, ralph. the walk in central park was beautiful, despite the cold. then it ended with coffee and dessert at the famous cafe! i should thank you! take care, ralph!

Anonymous said...

*Raises hand*

Oh oh! Can I guess? Can I guess?

Anonymous said...

Sino nga ba kaya ito? :-)

closet case said...

no you canNOT guess, lobster! ;)

secret, vince! hehehe

joelmcvie said...

(Hindi ako magpapatalo kay Tony!)

Oh, oh! Can I divulge? Can I divulge?

Unknown said...

woah. i got electrocuted. good electricity running in me. haha nice nice. very nice. lucky him and you, sir. :)