Saturday, February 6, 2010

up close and personal

"i know you'll really find the service very useful for your employees. thanks for seeing me on such short notice. i've really been bugging your driver to get me an appointment with you."

i was stunned. here in front of me, finally, was innova guy (iggy for short). after weeks of fleeting glances by my window, he's inside my office, sitting in front of me.

i find him extremely attractive. more so now, up close. the nose, the lips, the penetrating eyes. the diction is good, the voice is manly.

and the wedding ring where it should be.

"thanks, iggy. ill just wait for your proposal. ive discussed my concerns about the product. id like to see how you'd address them." a firm handshake and he walked out the door.

its just so funny to think that it has finally happened. i have finally met him. and he's every bit as delish. hehehe.

walking back to the office after lunch, i saw him outside, chatting with my driver. he waved and i waved back, with a huge smile and left them. a few minutes later, i receive an sms.

"hey cc, this is iggy. this is my number"

"got it, iggy. glad you got my full name right."

"hahaha, i needed practice for that."

"well, your last name is pretty hard to spell, too."

"its 100% pinoy. btw, do you drink?'

my eyebrows started to rise. "yeah, not much though. a bottle or two. you?"

"same here. just two bottles. if you're not too busy, lets have a drink soon."

my eyebrows were all over the place. "sure. ill check my free time"

"great"

16 comments:

Ronnie said...

Wow! Haha. Anntabayan ko 'to CC.

paci said...

GO FOR THE GOLD!!! =)
WEEEHEEE!!!

serial said...

exciting.

Anonymous said...

aabangan ko to! very timely for valentines, lol!

pero wait, "and a wedding ring where it should be?" di kaya alam ko na ang ending nito, ninong ng mga anak?

a reader from dubai...

PG said...

did i mention i create websites too?

:)

PG

joelmcvie said...

You hussy you. LOL!

Tataas na naman readership mo, CC. Dedma na sa garden! Hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Wow. I don't know if I am impressed or appalled how you can easily mix business with pleasure. Lol.

You must be occupying a very high post to be able to do that.

On second thought, shouldn't you be more careful about your actuations? Malas daw yun.
=)

Prius

Nimmeru@yahoo.com said...

may kurot ng kilig akong naramdaman nung nabasa ko 'to... ayeeeeee :)

~Carrie~ said...

"thanks, iggy. ill just wait for your proposal" - declaration of love over beer kaya itu? hihihi. echos lang.

Menthos said...

Can't wait for the next part to unfold! It's keeping me in the edge on my sit haha!

btw, I added your blog under my recommended reads. I hope you don't mind.

Thanks!

Menthos
Talkingnon-sense.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

nakakakilig naman;
habang binabasa ko na imagine kita naglalakad ka sa tabing dagat (tipong Mel Chiongco sa magpakailanman) at may dalawang ibong lumilipad at habang tugtug ang music background na "It Might Be YOu) kakakilig!!!

** said...

Hi CC:

Can I go against public sentiment?

The wedding ring should be a clear danger sign! Trust me, I've been there (for three years). Much that I would like to think it's very exciting, I can't deny that I was really really hard.

Hanap ka na lang ng walang sabit! Walang happily ever after diyan.

Aliping Sagigilid

Unknown said...

me too.. I always read your blog when I'm at the office but I have limited access there.. love your blog..

closet case said...

maraming salamat sa mga comments, raiders. :)

mackoy said...

may bulaklak na naman na mamumukadkad. well, aantayin ko ang susunod na kabanata hehehe

Anonymous said...

@cc- any advice for a 38 y/o doctor who cannot, for i dont know what reason , cannot get a guy huhu, sobra yata akong focus sa work, or maybe mahina rin akong mag signal to pick up guys or dahil wala akong gay friends, hmmm, really makes me think after reading your blog, my first time btw


hey to all the readers, help naman sa plulike me- acibig@yahoo.com, cge libre tanong about sakit hehe, pero seriously, wala man lang kahit boytoy na bayaran huhuhu


eric