Sunday, November 4, 2007

solace in the garden




partner showed me this nice garden in the heart of quezon city, within the huge compound of a seminary. currently undergoing renovation, the grotto featured here remains open to devotees.

it was very comforting to be just praying there to Mother Mary. Praying for discernment. Praying that I would know what to do. Praying that I would know His will.

Prayer does wonders for me. Just last week, I stormed the heavens with prayers for my u.s. visa... and got the impossible - a 10-yr multiple entry visa. it's also 'the secret' at work. i owned it long before. i visualized it. and i prayed for it. i got it.

too many voices in my head. and i just need God's voice. i've got to quiet down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow cc, tagal ko nang di dalaw d2 and ur blog had an overhaul!!!

Now where is this place with the virgin mary, parang magandang dalawin din ah??? :)

closet case said...

Christ the King, Divine Word Seminary, E Rodriguez Ave., QC, josh.
visit it!