Thursday, November 1, 2007

Only during Undas


I'll only stay outside this Starbucks outlet during daytime on All Saints Day. Lovely overcast weather. Right after body scrub and massage across the circus or rotonda. I am still groggy.

I made up my mind to have a massage after a month. I told myself I'd like to remain chaste. So I totally avoided the wet areas.

I feel so smooth after the scrub. All the libag gone. Haha. First time to try this male therapist. Lets call him R. He was recommended by friends. I was surprised to see a big guy, with big hands. R started the massage. He was good and hard, the massage, I mean. And he didn't seem to be touching me with malisya, especially on my butt & a-hole. So I felt I was going to maintain my chaste status.

But when I flipped over, on my back now, as he was doing my thighs, I felt the light brushes against my genitals. And IT started to react. I wanted to think dead rats but I couldn't stop IT anymore. And R took this as approval for things to COME. He didnt even ask for explicit permission. And I was just too weak to resist.


I'm starting to feel the guilt, as I sit outside Starbucks. Hay. I slipped again. But you know what? I was able to maintain celibacy for more than a month. I guess I shouldn't be too hard on myself?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know who R is! ....he came from a *ahem* more liberal center before. Don't worry too much, paid sex is not slipping in my book.

Next time you go for a massage, tell me. I'll bring you the a better place and I'll do the recommendations.

closet case said...

MISMO, tony, mismo! you were actually one of those who recommended R! hehehe. well i know i have a pending invite from A NEW MASSAGE PLACE... with free trial of the therapists... :) thanks, lobster

Dats said...

ummm...CC can you share what massage place is this? me and my hubby are looking for a nice massage... :)

closet case said...

sure dats. but ill have to do this privately. post a comment (which i wont publish) that includes your email add...

Anonymous said...

Hi cc, would appreciate some details too

drtate92@yahoo.com

f i l l i b u s t e r o said...

and here we are again staring at a doughnut and the only thing that one can't taste is that gaping hole in the middle.

kaw talaga, hindi makapagpigil. hehe.

akala ko ibang blog to due to the drastic change in layout. looks better. :)

closet case said...

filli - di ako makatiis kasi HAWAK na niya ako... helpless ba. hehehe
thanks for the positive comment on the blog!