Monday, June 2, 2008

IJ Case 4: CB - kissing cousins


its been eons since i stepped inside CB in pasay. had to force my friend to bring me there and orient me. before we proceeded to the counter, a guy was ahead of us. friend told me to check him out. PWEDE.

inside, friend was so nice to take me on a tour. so i aint gonna look stupid. once i had the layout figured out, we went our separate ways. im suddenly recall mcvie's post on bath house etiquette. hmm. im suddenly wondering where on the normal curve i fall.

friend points out two guys chatting, both in their undies. wow. they are hot. and the other guy happens to be the guy we saw coming in. si PWEDE.

i noticed them checking me out. hmmm. i went to the nearby rest room. pwede follows and takes the other urinal. and soon we're chatting. he is with his cousin. unfortunately, none of us have rooms. *sigh* i joined them chatting along the hallway. cousin is hot. nice bod. nice smile. i had to find a way.

left them to see if i could get an upgrade. lady luck smiles on me and a room is available. i motioned to my playmates. we go inside and soon, we are at it.

WOW. second cousins going at it. i got so turned on just watching them. pretty soon, they were on me and we were working it... all ways. tagal na kaya na di ako na-troika. both hot (but cous is so much hotter). and f**k, both have something to be proud of. p.i. talaga - beginner's luck for me.

best part: seeing both of them on my chest, playing with my n*ppl*s. and sometimes, they'd focus on one and kiss. p.i. i shoot my load. (they didnt. they'll probably go at it again later with another one) we lie in bed, all three of us squeezing on that tiny mattress. i was connecting with cous. but i think they're a tag team.

i had to leave. wanted to desperately get cous' number. but i chickened out. didnt want to offend pwede.

you can tell how excited i was. it's almost 2am and i just had to get this out of my system. including the deep regret that i didnt get the number and won't ever have fun with cous again.

but dude. great 'welcome back to cb' greeting.

15 comments:

rik32miles said...

Congrats...ang haba ng hair mo..pang miss U, miss world isama mo na miss saigon..your bed looks soo sturdy ..hmm! I wonder why??

closet case said...

di naman, rik32miles! hehehe. kelangan talaga MATIBAY ang kama!

Anonymous said...

Taray! ganda mo teh! Haba ng hair, haba ng mustache!

Quentin X said...

This is what I like about blogs. I can live vicariously through other people. :) I'm jealous. I want a massage and I want it now!

Anonymous said...

hey cc! im glad you enjoyed cb. this is me hoping i bump into you in there. hahaha!

John Halcyon von Rothschild said...

Wow. Hot. I really must go visit Manila...just to go to CB.

Will answer your tag soon as I can.

Ciao!

Ming Meows said...

bongga ka neng! p.i. talaga! wish ko lang matikman ka...

closet case said...

hey aj! must be the mustache! hahaha

go have your massage, quent!!!

hi jason! i really enjoyed that visit! im not too sure ill get that lucky the next time! maybe i will if i bump into you! hehehe

visit manila, john!!!

hi ming meows! napa-p.i. ka rin tuloy! hehe

Anonymous said...

Darn. Bathouses I think will be just that. Fantasies for me. I still don't have the courage to be in one. haayyzzz.

But if ever I do, sana hindi cousins. sana super hot kambal. hehe lol.

Dave Ramirez said...

hmmm.
kailan ko kaya masusubukan yung ganyan? hehehe ^_^

parang extended version ng sauna sa FF. hahaha

Anonymous said...

your entries are more of validation for yourself...it seems to me that these are manifestations that there's something lacking. I think a guy in his late 30's to early 40's can talk about more things other than these "validations"
Nice to know you're still enjoying.

closet case said...

hi fbitc! now that would be a MAJOR FANTASY - TWINS!

hello dave! yes, its ff without the pretensions!

hey psychman. yes, im still enjoying! and thanks for the free shrink advice! =)

Anonymous said...

Kuya cc, question: nakahanap na kasi ako ng sasama sakn mag Bathhouse. Pero since first time, di ko alam kung saan. MAs maganda ba sa epitome or CB? sabi kasi sakin mas matatanda daw pumupunta sa CB (no offense meant). tama ba? if ever, ano mas advised na day sa week?

hehe. Peace out!

trey said...

good lord!

bring brandon there one time.

closet case said...

hello fbitc! i havent been to epitome. you may want to ask discreet manila about that. so i cant compare the 'age range' of clientele. i went to CB on a sunday and was surprised that it was quite full. a friend told me fahrenheit gets packed also on sundays. so that may be your best bet! enjoy and be safe, always!

trey, baka kuyugin si brandon dun. hahaha. baka ma-gang rape!