Monday, September 8, 2008

brief encounters

No. 1 - at the salon

im having my haircut. i am having fun with my stylist and the rest of the badings of the salon. across me is bagets, with cap, obviously waiting for someone to finish a haircut or something. casual glances make me suspect. hmmmm. i see the girl he is waiting for. (may girlfriend? parang di sila bagay) but girl turns out to be sister and they are both waiting for mother dear having hair dyed.

more eye contact. then as i am almost done, he gets up and goes to the convenience store across the street. signal for me? but i couldnt follow yet. i am still cleaning up, fixing myself and paying. kainis. he returns with a drink.

i go out to get something from the car. (my calling card) I come back and thankfully, he is still there. and as i try to see how i could possibly give him my card clandestinely, my driver pulls up with the car. as i step out of the salon, he steps out, too, again going to the convenience store...hmm...

i couldnt resist. i ask the driver to pull over at the store so i could pick up something. with my heart pounding, i rush in, trying to look for something to buy. i amble over to his side and strike up conversation. his face lights up. cute smile. then i offer my call card and ask him to call me. yes

No. 2 - at a gasoline station somewhere in la union

one of the pit stops going up to baguio. we are on our way to manila. as i walk out to go the rest room, a guy with a nice bod, in shorts and shades glances at me. he was taking his time in front of the mirror. hmmmm. my heart goes pounding again.

i walk out to the convenience store beside, he follows me but is greeted by his companions. hmmm. no chance to get his number here.

i stand outside and i notice him following me. i grab my cellphone from my car and go back to the rest room. he follows and proceeds to take a leak, as if. he gives me a preview from the side. but zips up in case someone goes inside. I quickly ask him for his number and he obliges. i leave him be and go back to the car.

another one bites the dust

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

my friend and i have cards made just for that. just first names. guys who receive these crack up everytime!

Anonymous said...

Nakakakilig! Hehehe.

TBR said...

update! did they text/call? did you? yahu!

Joaqui said...

Hmmm...

I will wait for the follow ups for both of these guys. lol

Are you taking some kind of beauty pill? Can you send some recommendations my way? lol

Ming Meows said...

malapit na pala ang pasko...lumalamig na ang simoy ng hangin. no wonder nagkakaganyan ka. bigyan kaya kita ng calling card? hehe

closet case said...

hello anonymous one! it works, di ba? thanks!

hi vince! thrilling no? hehe

tbr & joaqui... abangan ang susunod na kabanata!

& about the beauty pill... i think it's... kakapalan ng mukha. hehe

you are right, ming meows... it must be the weather! saan ang calling card? =)

Anonymous said...

yan ang dapat ko matutunan, pano dumiskarte. Bilib talaga ako sayo CC!

frodofan2002 (nee OB1Lover)

closet case said...

hi frodofan! di mo kailangan dumiskarte noh??? dami mo naman hookups!

Anonymous said...

kaka relate ako sa yo, ako man ganito gawain ko pero ako ang kumukuha ng number at hindi ako nagbibigay . at binibigay naman nila at take note mga A level ang mga target ko lakasan lang talaga ng loob at BEAUTY din at saka siguro if your "KUTIS MAYAMAN: madali silang mabighani ng aking kagandahan at nakakakita yata ng $$$ sign sa fez ko.

Basol said...

nicely done mate...
hehehe!