Monday, September 8, 2008

salising inaasahan

i met him when he was still the partner of a friend, actually an ex-m.u. (mag-un). i thought he might even be jealous of me because i shared something with his lover, my friend.

they didnt last very long. and it was a bad breakup, according to my friend. we'd bump into each other at the court and just say hi. so i was surprised when one day, he came up to me and asked for my number.

he has been asking me out but my sched was pretty tight. until one sunday evening when i arrived from an out of town trip. knowing how tired i was, he offered to give me a massage at his place. i've heard this before. and yes, i was tired (and horny) so i decided to drop.

we chatted before he reminded me that i still had body massage pending. i took a shower, wore shorts he lent me and proceeded to massage position. i was wondering how we'd get to sex from here.

he gave me a good enough massage. and as he worked on my legs, he started working on my d**k, too. he stripped me naked and proceeded to give me the best b**w j*b i've had in years. it was like he hasnt tasted meat in years with the way he was at it. and best part, i was just lying there enjoying it. i tried to reciprocate by groping him but he seemed really content just eating alone -).

after i came, he whispered "ang easy mo naman. akala ko may pakipot pa ng konti. joke."

i came home with a smile and yet that last line bothered me. i was thinking whether i should have played hard to get.

and then i realized that we had different expectations. he was actually doing the ligaw thing, expecting a few dates first (he kept on asking me out). and he was probably also half-expecting i was not going to agree to the massage. while i had my usual 'hada' mind-set. i was out to get laid.

but he enjoyed how it turned out anyway. and so did i. even though i enjoy seducing, i also feel great (affirmed) when i am recipient of a seduction. i just hope he doesn't expect anything more to develop.

5 comments:

Joaqui said...

Sex these days can mean so much to some and mean so little to others. :)

Ming Meows said...

hay naku pareho kami ng iniisip ng nakasex mo...if only im in manila

closet case said...

yes, joaqui, so true!

talaga, mingmeows??? hehehe

Poipagong (toiletots) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Basol said...

expectations... expectations...

well... atleast you had fun...

best b*low.. :-)

parang urian awards night lang...