Thursday, November 10, 2011

network offline

im going offline for a while. well, just the social networks. the timeline has become a distraction rather than a diversion.

what used to be a means for me to be updated on the life pf my friends' became a voyeuristic window to the lives of people i dont really know. not that there is anything wrong with that. but it has become unhealthy for me. stalker mode much!

well, im just giving myself a break, i suppose. let's see how long i can stay offline.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmmm



similar sentiments as http://thecoffeeprophecy.blogspot.com/2011/11/of-much-needed-change.html

zeke said...

thanks for following me back pala in twitter. haha. and I'm openly saying na I'm kinda stalking you lolz :)