Friday, July 27, 2007

On being hit on

this may seem like a yabang post, i admit. forgive me, indulge me. i am referring to a woman hitting on me. yikes.

currently in a cagayan de oro hotel (down south). yesterday saw this rather well-maintained 40 to 50 woman at the lobby, in sporty outfit, white short shorts (pekpek shorts), tight-fitting work-out blouse with plunging neckline.. seemingly looking for someone... at 10pm!

cut to breakfast buffet area a while ago. only table available is beside hers. this time she's wearing a plunging neckline halter top, empire cut blouse. (di ba bading na bading ang pagka-describe ng outfit?) i keep to myself, eat my breakfast and read my Time magazine. she opens with 'i stole your sugar... i saw that you use equal.' i politely smiled and guessed i am being hit on. and she carries on about how these things dont work.

i play the role of interested listener and indulge her in conversation. thank God for mobile phones. hers goes off and she has to take the call and leave. hehehe. 'but ill be back' she promises.

i leave shortly and as a true gentleman, signal to her that I am leaving even as she is talking over the phone. 'when will you be leaving? i hope to see you again..' she hurriedly utters.

wow. desperate times call for desperate moves. flattering? just a bit kasi BABAE. honestly, SOME women, especially older women will fall for any one! as in! its not as if you really are such a gorgeous piece of cake. you dont have to be. you just have to be biologically male to attract some of them. i was also hit on by another vivacious, curvaceous mid-aged woman in a wedding. complete with one-liner (yung statement, not the eyebrows).

the perils of being in the closet with no wedding ring on the finger!

4 comments:

aries said...

hehe she's catching the last bus ride ei...

Quentin X said...

I have my share of those. Little old ladies love my dark skin colour. I am always dumbfounded when they ask me if I have a girlfriend. My standard reply is: I have a partner. One day, one middle aged hippie-type woman just could not resist and gave me a cuddle. Well, what could I say? I am just irresistitble. (I could just hear everyone saying I am so up myself that I am inside out.)

Anonymous said...

hmmmn... Y not give it a try??? hehehe (parang fruits yan eh, nakasa-sawa' din ang puros banana di ba?! hehehehe)

closet case said...

hmm. ahhh. no thank you, josh. if i ill change my fruit preference, id prefer fresh fruit, not over-ripe... hahaha