Tuesday, September 25, 2007

to finally hear it...

my dad calls enigma prison break. pinoy version raw ni wentworth. but that's not the story.

enigma's never really expressed his feelings for me, save for the miss-yous. one time, while talking over the phone, he was teasing me that i was probably with someone else at the condo. (may take home raw ako) of course not. so he insisted that i shout 'i love partner"! which i promptly did. "masunurin ka naman masyado" was his chuckling reply. i guessed that he really didnt want me to shout it out. so i shouted "i love you, enigma". he became quiet. i said it three times more.

then i finally heard. "i love you, cc" ... i said it again "i love you, e.." and i heard it again "i love you, cc" in a very soft, whispering voice...

followed by a sigh. "sabi ko di na ako magsasabi ng i love you. i broke my own rule."

"ano ang feeling mo na binreak mo rule mo?"

"ok lang naman. i love you, cc.."

5 comments:

John Halcyon von Rothschild said...

At least he means it. I've had partners in the past that say it without meaning it. That's why I NEVER say it unless I mean it.

closet case said...

good for you, john. it took me a while to admit it to myself and finally to enigma, too. but now you got me thinking. i say this to partner regularly. and i mean it everytime because i really do love him though its not accompanied by the rush of emotions anymore...

Anonymous said...

never said i luv u to anyone...hhmmnnn... even to myself, yikes!

John Halcyon von Rothschild said...

There's such a thing as loving someone but not being "in love" with them. Maybe you love him, but are no longer "in-love" with him. I've come to the conclusion that there's no such thing as a perfect relationship nor a perfect life. You really can't have it all. I say stick to the status quo for now, so long as no one breaks the rules and the boundaries have been set by all parties. But there will come a day when you have to choose.

closet case said...

josh - start saying it to yourself! FEEL GOOD!

john - in-love is what i feel for enigma. yes, i am at status quo, will try to preserve it as long as i could...