Sunday, May 18, 2008

kisser and kissee

i remember a dialogue in a g-movie 'parting glances'. the south asian wife of the gay boss of one member of the couple whispers to the partner: in a relationship, there's always a kiss-er and a kiss-ee. there's always one who is more... aggressive, while the other 'receives'.

im more of the kisser. i get more turned on being in control of the 'situation'. i like cupping the face and kissing sweet lips, forcing them open with my tongue, ever so gently. then as the lips relax and let me in, the pace quickens. i love making my lips, my tongue explore the lips of a beauty, sucking the very air from the orifice, probing. then at once i change, and do gentle busses all around...

so why am i writing this? 1. acknowledging what turns me on (hint. hint. lol) 2. its 2am and im alone in the condo. 3. im a little tipsy. 4. and im horny as hell.

wishing for a kissee...

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

That made me think. I don't think I'm either most of the time. I adjust depending on the situation. Hehe.

mavey said...

i am a 100% kisseee

closet case said...

kiss-neutral, vince? hehehe

that's what ive heard, mavey! KIDDING!!!

trey said...

we have the same turn on, cc!
kisser here.
but i like to meet a kisser too.
a good one.

closet case said...

hiya trey! i call it 'palaban': kisser meets kisser! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm i should have given you a call, either to take away your attention from being horny or reinforce it hahaha loko lang cc.

Quentin X said...

Not too sure about that. I sometimes initiate a kiss but I like being probed (in more ways than one). :-)

Anonymous said...

hope you got your kissee the moment you posted it CC!

frondizi said...

i love doing both... being a kisser is like taking control, while kisse just receiver, i love doing it im lying in bed then my man gulping my elixir of life... hahaha :D

closet case said...

i would have REALLY appreciated that call, raffy! how's the weather there? =)

ooh. im sure you like being probed, quent! hehe

no i didnt get my kissee that night, anonymous one =(
*sigh* blue balls...

woah. you're getting me excited, chris!!!

joelmcvie said...

Ay sus, after that night with three matching caps, horny at lonely ka pa rin?! Owwws.

Anonymous said...

Yup Mave is definitely a kissee. :D

Ming Meows said...

kisser=top kissee=bottom
then im a kissee!

closet case said...

mcvie: "water, water, everywhere... not a drop to drink!"

lobster: kelangan talaga ng confirmation???

ming-meows: hmm. i didnt want to make that analogy!

trey said...

ming-meows... kisser and bottom here.

lol

there goes your ANALogy.

Anonymous said...

hehe. naging parang "wanted kissee thread" sa G4m ang comment section mo. hehe.

closet case said...

you see, ming-meows, you see!?! thanks, Trey!!!

fbitc: hahaha. kaso walang applications. =(

Ming Meows said...

sa bagay you have a point. malandi lang talaga ako. hahaha. anyways we're just in the same situation. im looking for my kisser. that's my birthday wish. how sad.

Anonymous said...

my gus! ginawa talagang "sex wanted" ad ang blog? let me know if it was effective. maybe i can try it, too! bwahaha!

closet case said...

AS IF KAILANGAN NG CLASSIFIED ADS FOR SEX, GBIC!!! hmmp!