Thursday, May 1, 2008

dear half-pint

let me call you that, dear. you're my half-pint but you deliver a full gallon... and more! i sometimes still have to pinch myself whenever i have you in my arms. just a few months back, you were just another hot bod, gorgeous face in cyberspace.

now, i get to enjoy you, dear... all of you. you are just such a bundle of fun! i always laugh so much when i am with you. you deliver just the right lines to make me red, or to put me in a spot, especially when i try to come clean.

but dear, i just have to tell you that you are one hot hunk! and those few nights (and days) we've spent just rumbling and tumbling i can't get over them! i wouldnt think i'd be able to still do three in a four-hour span! i just couldnt get my hands, my lips, my... off you.

i see you lying on your stomach, in your racy underwear... mind-blowing! instinct tells me to just jump on top and start kissing you gently from your nape, to the small of your back. to slightly tug at aussie bum covering your awesome buns... then to lick my way back to the top, and nibble you at your neck.. and it always drives you crazy because it tickles you so much... and you feel mine grinding you... enough!

im enjoying your company and cum-pany so much, dear. i just wanted to tell you that.

and to apologize if i'll be scarce for the next days. well, ill just need to attend to the rainbow and carefully level things. you do understand, right dear? besides, i wouldnt want to cause too much trouble between you and work and friends and hubby, etc.

so half-pint, stay hot and sexy... it wont be long but ill be back. and i just hope you'll still want me around...

cc

10 comments:

trey said...

oh my.

stickiness everywhere.

Quentin X said...

If someone writes something about me like this, I would drop trou straight away. :)

Quentin X said...

oops, he has already?

Anonymous said...

whatta trip!

rik32miles said...

Sori got confuse..is something old/new and half pint the same guy?
You're very romantic and it really shows.Wishing you all the best...super inggit me parang gusto kong maging single uli..

closet case said...

hi trey! its superglue! =)

CORRECT, Quentin X!!!

thanks for dropping, ming meows =)

rik32miles: nope! but again, singlehood has its downside! thanks for the line!

chres said...

Though this post was created with romance and sweetness, I still got a boner.

I love this line. "i wouldnt think i'd be able to still do three in a four-hour span!". You must be really physically attracted to him. Aight?

migs, the manila gay guy said...

maaaay gaaa-nooo-oooon?!?!?!

hahaha!!! enjoy singlehood 'teh!

closet case said...

yes, chres (rhyme ba eto?) i am so physically attracted to halfpint!

thanks mgg!!!!

Anonymous said...

after 14 years...I'm still reading this post. You will be forever in my heart.
I'll always be your half-pint.