Friday, May 30, 2008

TAGGED-tuyo, TAGGED-init

Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
1. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
2. Bloggers tagged need to write on their on blog about their ten things and post the rules.
3. At the end of your blog you need to choose ten people you're going to tag and list their names.
4. Do not forget to comment on their site that they are tagged.
(shamelessly lifted from DATS' blog)

my ten facts

10. pinaglihi ako sa castanas
9. as a baby, i was the easiest to please. mom would just put me in the crib and i'd lull myself to sleep by shaking my head from side to side.

8. i have been wearing spectacles since 3rd grade. i have such bad eyesight.

7. during grade school days, my friends and i rushed to finish reading ALL nancy drew books (at that time, all 54 of them)


6. i felt deprived as a teenager. happiness was going to cubao during summer and sharing 3M pizza at the fiesta carnival outlet.

5. one time in college, i actually borrowed my sister's pink pants and went to school. well, it was washed-out pink. and i was feeling gay-militant.
(so what's this guy's excuse?)

4. my major psych research paper was about how people's survey responses to a written story about homosexuality would be influenced by an openly gay researcher. (guess who)

3. graduating at the top of my business class and delivering the class' valedictory address is my proudest moment.

2.im scared of heights. my heart goes beating wild. my asshole (yes, my asshole) twitches and throbs when i am at an elevation with no barrier between me and the earth below.


1. my major fantasy:

im inside my office, in full business attire. im on the phone as a hot young dude comes in, probably a messenger. he closes the door and locks it. im surprised at the move but i just look at him as i try to concentrate on the conversation i'm having, a major deal i'm trying to nail. he just looks at me and starts taking off his clothes. im panicking but i couldnt put the phone down. im mesmerized as he motions me to sit down on my executive chair. as i try to continue my business conversation, he kneels in front of me, unzips me and proceeds to give me head. he knows im held captive as he delights me with what his mouth and tongue could offer. im screaming inside as the pleasure rushes in. but helpless, i cant even do anything as the deal-making progresses. im rock hard looking at his naked bod jerking in front of me, as he laps me up, with eyes closed. i come inside his mouth, suppressing any hint of pleasure as im still on the phone. im convulsing as waves come out of me. and my orgasm triggers his, shooting loads of the carpet. he tidies me up, as i slowly recover but not missing a beat with my business. he cleans up quickly, dresses up and leaves.

mcvie
quentin
john halcyon
discreet manila
cris

rule: tell us something we don't know: fears, dreams, insecurities, fantasies

9 comments:

chres said...

Hi CC : ) Oh my gawd, your fantasy is so erotic... it made me recall the quicky I had with a tricycle driver inside his tricyle 2 years ago in our province back in college.

closet case said...

ooh. that sounds really kinky! trike driver in his trike! wow. tell me more, chres!

joelmcvie said...

Too late, I was already tagged (the same time Dats was) so I'm done.

John Halcyon von Rothschild said...

OMG! Ever try making that fantasy into reality?

PS. I love chestnuts too! My lola and I used to buy them in Greenhill after Mass...when Greenhills wassn't as monstrous.

closet case said...

no worries, joel. thought you werent tagged yet.

nope, john! and couldnt risk it. that was remains a fantasy! love chestnuts!

Dave Ramirez said...

major fantasy was flashing through my mind as i was reading it...

heartstopping.
saya! hehe!

closet case said...

ang saya kung totoo, dave! hehehe

Ming Meows said...

my fantasy is to be that messenger ;)

closet case said...

why don't you deliver something to my office one of these days, ming meows? ;)