Tuesday, May 6, 2008

slow-burn date

my previous marketing manager liked using the term 'slow-burn' for those activities that take time to pay back. so this date was totally slow-burn.

he was my gym crush (okay, okay... one of them). he seemed totally oblivious to me and to others during the few times i saw him . but he looked really gooood. think of a chinito clark kent. with the height and the built, the jawline and the semi-geeky appeal.

turned out a friend dated him but nothing came of it. then i saw him again (and blogged about it) he was lobster's friend who texted him asking about me. feb. 25 pa eto!

we've been texting since. but quite infrequently. and we've managed to meet up casually about 3x. i never really knew whether he actually still liked me. so i wasnt too keen on pursuing. i dont want to exert too much effort.

so an occasional hello and text. until about two weeks ago when he dropped by the condo. i was excited at the thought ("come into my lair, said the spider to the fly...") but he ended up fixing himself dinner, having nice chit-chat. a hug and a kiss. and he left. and he gave me a cd. ano ba etoh?

a few days ago, he visited me again. i just arrived from gimmick and was just sweaty. i told him i was going to take a quick shower. "can i join you?" "sure" was all i could muster as i quickly stripped off my clothes...

twas a sight to behold. my head was spinning. here in front of me was gym crush, brandon, in his glory. and to top it all, he lathered me up, worked on me, gave me a massage as we were standing there!

he spent the night over. and he made sure we were both spent that night.

slow-burn, slow-burn. patience is a virtue.

10 comments:

trey said...

I ENVY YOU!

but so happy for you!

:-)

Quentin X said...

A little over ten weeks is slow? You fast must be really rapid! :)

WikiPika said...

aww.... i wonder what happens next

Unknown said...

kainggit! hahha

closet case said...

hihi. thanks, trey! just got lucky! =)

yeah, quent. sex after two dates is just right! harhar

ill keep you guys updated, boobooStrider!

di naman masyado, richard! joke!

Anonymous said...

Ayyy! May nangyari na! Hahaha....lol @ the CD. I know another friend of mine that dated him and got a CD as well.

Dats said...

awwww...sweet date! have fun CC!! :)

closet case said...

lobster, salamat! hihihi!

not really sweet, dats, more of HOT. hehehe. thanks for the comment!

mavey said...

i read this post some time back. but refused to comment. instead i switch off the browser with a humph .... filled with jealousy.

oh damn that CC and his hot date!
stop making your readers jealous!

:)

closet case said...

harhar, mavey! you should read some of lobster's stories. JOKE!